Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron James to Minnesota?
Lebron James is not going to Minnesota, even tho they have the money to pay him and the cap space... Everyone with a brain knows he wants to go somewhere - were he isn;t gonna have to build for 7 more years.. He wants a title now... A team that has a different player as their high scorer every night tells you a lot.. and that is exactly what Minnesota is all about.. So he's going to do some looking and see what team best fits him, and the one with the best all-stars/surrounding cast will be were he goes.. IMO Lakers cannot get him, they have people like Kobe, Fisher, and others surrounding and I'd say they don't have a dollar of cap left. Heat is gonna try to get Bosh and Lebron both, mark it down. I don't know all about their cap space but they would also more than likely need to let some people go with a big name like Wade in there... Besides, all this speculation doesn;t prove anything and I figured I'd put my 2 cents in when I heard that Bosh was looking to go to the Lakers cause that idea is just a bunch of rubbish. I do believe he is leaving, but he won't be going to Minnesota or LA.TongueirateSho