Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lakers in 4
0%
Celtics in 4
0%
Lakers in 5
3.13%
Celtics in 5
3.13%
Lakers in 6
31.25%
Celtics in 6
25.00%
Lakers in 7
6.25%
Celtics in 7
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Celtics (NBA Finals)
Ballers Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

haha of course you would, Kobe lover.

lol
Lakers take game 1 easily
Lakers take game one easily. The series is over. Phil Jackson is 47-0 after winning game one. Might as well go ahead and give Kobe his 5th ring.
Aslan Wrote:Lakers take game one easily. The series is over. Phil Jackson is 47-0 after winning game one. Might as well go ahead and give Kobe his 5th ring.

Its just Game 1.
Hopefully Ray Ray can play some minutes next game.
Lakers certainly responded well to the statements made about them being soft.

This was a physical game and the Lakers dominated the paint. I didn't necessarily like all the cheap foul calls, but the players must adjust to how the game is being called.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its just Game 1.

Series is over.
Aslan Wrote:Series is over.

so after one game its over? Im sure they still have to play the other games
Phil has never lost a game after winning game one, 47-0. It's over. Heck, it might go 7, but we know the Lakers are going to win. Get used to the Lakers winning, this is just step 2 of the 3 peat.
Aslan Wrote:Phil has never lost a game after winning game one, 47-0. It's over. Heck, it might go 7, but we know the Lakers are going to win. Get used to the Lakers winning, this is just step 2 of the 3 peat.

Now Aslan.. I may not have a P.H.D. in math, but I am pretty sure it was just game one and not the entire series. We still got 6 more games of play left kitty.

Pierce is coming for Kobe. Mark it down.
Aslan Wrote:Phil has never lost a game after winning game one, 47-0. It's over. Heck, it might go 7, but we know the Lakers are going to win. Get used to the Lakers winning, this is just step 2 of the 3 peat.

Never lost a game, or never lost a series??????
Stardust Wrote:Never lost a game, or never lost a series??????

Series, I accidently put game.
Ballers Wrote:Now Aslan.. I may not have a P.H.D. in math, but I am pretty sure it was just game one and not the entire series. We still got 6 more games of play left kitty.

Pierce is coming for Kobe. Mark it down.

Let him come lmao.
Aslan Wrote:Let him come lmao.

Oh he is, and he's also coming for another ring that Kobe has. hehe.
Well I got one game trigt and was really close on my predicton in points and kobes stats as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Phil will have number 11 in 4 more games. Go Lakers.
Celtics- Game 7
I agree with Aslan, Lakers have it for sure. Yes, many games to go, but Im confident the Lakers are going to win game 2 and I dont believe Boston can win 4 out of 5 against Kobe.
If any of the celtics bigs can stay in the game they will win this game.
KG, Big Baby, Perkins, Rasheed, All with 3 PF.
theVILLE Wrote:celtics in 6!!
LA takes gam 1, by 12-16 with kobe has 32 pts, 8 rebs, 8 assists, artest will have 21 as well
Game 2 goes to teh C's with ray ray having big game with 27 points including 5 threes, pierce has 16 and 7 rebs, rondo goes for triple double as well
Game 3 goes to C's- Rondo records another triple double, as ray ray hits teh 20 pt mark with pierce going for 17.
Game 4 is all about garnett and pierce garnett goes for 26, 12 rebs, 6 assists..pierce goes for 23 and 7 rebs
Game 5- is all about Kobe and Fisher!!! kobe has 38, 9 rebs, and 7 assists...Fisher has around 17 points and dishing out 8 assists..
Game 6 goes to the C's- the c's win it in style, with each of the big 3 hitting or going over 20. Allen goes for 27, pierce has 32 and 8 rebs, Garnett goes for 22, 12, and 5! Rondo will have yet another triple double here too!

Well. looks like i am on track with calling the Game 2 right!!! RAY RAY was my exact words would have a big game in game 2, adn check it out he has allready had a great game if he doesnt score again lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wow. just Wow, I would rather be playing against the cavs then seeing this bulls ****.
These are the worst refs i have ever ****ing seen.
this is freaking silly. Like mad insane. Clea blocks on artest, bynum, and they freaking kill davis and they say clean?
We have found the North Carolina of the NBA.
OMG, Lol. This is insane.
Ok ok. after big baby getting killed like 4 attempts in a row i think the refs should be hung,
they lety the celtics keep the ball? that tells u how bad these ref
s are,
Go for the ball gasol or else its a flagrant foul.
All my yelling and cursing for nothing. Why wont noone argue on here,.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next