• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Word has it, will be the best C.O.D made thus far... Saying "Users will be more in control".... Anyone plan on getting this game and hyped as I am for it?
Oh I will be getting it but I prolly aint as hyped as you are.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh I will be getting it but I prolly aint as hyped as you are.

^ LOL.... Why do you say that>?
Infinity Ward is not making it, Treyarch is. Treyarch is a joke. They made Cod3, and World at War, which were both horrible. Infinity Ward makes the Modern Warfare series.
I'll prob get Black Ops and sell it in a week. I hate any Call of Duty game that has vehicles in it and Treyarch puts vehicles in both World at War and Cod3, which is a joke. Vehicles belong on Halo, not Cod.
Ballers Wrote:^ LOL.... Why do you say that>?
Just joking. You said you was hyped.
Aslan Wrote:Infinity Ward is not making it, Treyarch is. Treyarch is a joke. They made Cod3, and World at War, which were both horrible. Infinity Ward makes the Modern Warfare series.
I'll prob get Black Ops and sell it in a week. I hate any Call of Duty game that has vehicles in it and Treyarch puts vehicles in both World at War and Cod3, which is a joke. Vehicles belong on Halo, not Cod.
World at War was good. I def like the Modern Warfare series better but WaW was still a good game.
Amun-Ra Wrote:World at War was good. I def like the Modern Warfare series better but WaW was still a good game.

I agree with everything you said. Didn't play CoD3 however I do think WaW was good.. Just took some getting used too like any other call of duty game.

I heard Infinity Ward won't be making anymore call of duty's.. Just what I heard tho.
Ballers Wrote:I agree with everything you said. Didn't play CoD3 however I do think WaW was good.. Just took some getting used too like any other call of duty game.

I heard Infinity Ward won't be making anymore call of duty's.. Just what I heard tho.
Maybe not. Since Activision ran off the two creators of Infinity Ward. Wait and see if the Call and Duty series turns to crap soon.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Maybe not. Since Activision ran off the two creators of Infinity Ward. Wait and see if the Call and Duty series turns to crap soon.

Probably.
cod 3 was still a good game but cant wait to get black ops
back_in_black Wrote:cod 3 was still a good game but cant wait to get black ops

Run out and buy an xbox so we can play when it comes out.
^ i have and xbox 360 and ps3
Sounds Awesome...I can't wait.
I will more than likely still be working on my 10th prestige on mw2 by the time this game comes out.
Almost 3 months down til the release... Cant wait.
I like IW better but i'll definintly play this game non-stop whenever I can.
I read in the latest gameinformer that you will be able to use the ray gun in campaign. lol.. should be fun.. Hope Nazi Zombies is on this one too.
Nazi Zombies made WaW... If it wasn't for that I would've traded that game in. I wasn't big on the vehicles. Didn't like the game style either. Just felt slower to me when comparing it to COD 4 from the previous year.
However I disliked MW2 as well when comparing it to COD 4.. The running class is stupid. Nobody runs through claymores or bullets to stab someone. That's just plain dumb.. And the amount of glitches in this game was ridiculous. Which is fine because glitches happen in games. But the lack of fixing the glitches after they were known was aggravating. The ongoing games on rust where it wouldn't end until someone got a nuke. Care package glitch, javelin glitch, running super fast with a care package marker in your hand, etc.. It took some of those a month or more to be fixed. Not to mention I couldn't even play the 1st map pack when I first bought it due to overloaded servers.. And special ops stuff sucks.. It's okay but nothing on nazi zombies..
I hated the zombies...

I like a realistic game..and MW2 was by far the most realistic war game I've ever played. I especially liked it because it was finally the U.S. Army.
All Call of Duty games I have played I like.. MW2 is more realistic, I like the added features, perks, and killstreak rewards but as far as adapting to the maps and guns, i did the best on CoD WaW.. So I'm thinking I will start out pretty good on this new game too.. Call of Duty 4 is probably my favorite. I still play zombies today, Dier Reise was by far the best map they came out with IMO.. I love that map, can't get enough of it. This is one place I wished the glitches were still active at LOL. As far as glitches, hate ppl doing them I wouldn't do one in a multiplayer game like team deathmatch.. But the glitches that **** me off the most is the leaderboard hacks or modders that over run the kills and other things. You can tell who is legit and who is not.. I am sick of getting messages saying 10TH LOBBY 1600 MS POINTS I ACCEPT PAYPAL TOO.. Those ppl are garbage or scam artist.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Nazi Zombies made WaW... If it wasn't for that I would've traded that game in. I wasn't big on the vehicles. Didn't like the game style either. Just felt slower to me when comparing it to COD 4 from the previous year.
However I disliked MW2 as well when comparing it to COD 4.. The running class is stupid. Nobody runs through claymores or bullets to stab someone. That's just plain dumb.. And the amount of glitches in this game was ridiculous. Which is fine because glitches happen in games. But the lack of fixing the glitches after they were known was aggravating. The ongoing games on rust where it wouldn't end until someone got a nuke. Care package glitch, javelin glitch, running super fast with a care package marker in your hand, etc.. It took some of those a month or more to be fixed. Not to mention I couldn't even play the 1st map pack when I first bought it due to overloaded servers.. And special ops stuff sucks.. It's okay but nothing on nazi zombies..

I agree. I still enjoy MW2 though. It's hard to compare anything to Cod4, imo it's best online first person shooter ever made. They just added to much stupid stuff on MW2. Akimbo, shotguns as secondarys, and the stuff you mentioned. IMO they should take the noob tube off the game. Wayy to many unskilled kids use them. I'm ok with Rockets to take aircrafts down, but get rid of the freakon noobtubes.
Ballers Wrote:All Call of Duty games I have played I like.. MW2 is more realistic, I like the added features, perks, and killstreak rewards but as far as adapting to the maps and guns, i did the best on CoD WaW.. So I'm thinking I will start out pretty good on this new game too.. Call of Duty 4 is probably my favorite. I still play zombies today, Dier Reise was by far the best map they came out with IMO.. I love that map, can't get enough of it. This is one place I wished the glitches were still active at LOL. As far as glitches, hate ppl doing them I wouldn't do one in a multiplayer game like team deathmatch.. But the glitches that **** me off the most is the leaderboard hacks or modders that over run the kills and other things. You can tell who is legit and who is not.. I am sick of getting messages saying 10TH LOBBY 1600 MS POINTS I ACCEPT PAYPAL TOO.. Those ppl are garbage or scam artist.

Those people should be banned or the leaderboards should actually be fixed. The top one hundred thousand has be hacked.
You think noobtubes are bad in this one.. Wait until the nest one. Supposed to be different kinds of noobtube attachments!
I never really understood why people *****ed about the "noobtube"...they wanted a realistic game, and they got it. It's the M203 grenade launcher, it works exactly in the game as it does in real life. It doesn't go any faster, and you only have 3 rounds. ****, that's less than soldiers with the 203 really carry.

Of course, it ****es me off when I die from it...but I'd rather have it in the game, it's a real weapon. Unlike the heartbeat sensor, lol.
vundy33 Wrote:I never really understood why people *****ed about the "noobtube"...they wanted a realistic game, and they got it. It's the M203 grenade launcher, it works exactly in the game as it does in real life. It doesn't go any faster, and you only have 3 rounds. ****, that's less than soldiers with the 203 really carry.

Of course, it ****es me off when I die from it...but I'd rather have it in the game, it's a real weapon. Unlike the heartbeat sensor, lol.

I'll tell ya what. If I get killed by it legitimately I don't mind to much.. But if someone spawn toobs to begin a match or just looks up and blindly fires it makes me mad enough to break stuff!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:You think noobtubes are bad in this one.. Wait until the nest one. Supposed to be different kinds of noobtube attachments!
People should go to jail for using noob tubes on COD games.
vundy33 Wrote:I never really understood why people *****ed about the "noobtube"...they wanted a realistic game, and they got it. It's the M203 grenade launcher, it works exactly in the game as it does in real life. It doesn't go any faster, and you only have 3 rounds. ****, that's less than soldiers with the 203 really carry.

On the game it takes little to no skill, just aim in the direction of another player and you have a kill. The HBS is garbage, makes MW2 more like Halo.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I'll tell ya what. If I get killed by it legitimately I don't mind to much.. But if someone spawn toobs to begin a match or just looks up and blindly fires it makes me mad enough to break stuff!

I've broke a few controllers bc of garbage like that..
Aslan Wrote:Those people should be banned or the leaderboards should actually be fixed. The top one hundred thousand has be hacked.

Agree on both counts. IW is to lazy I guess to fix their crap.. They have fixed some glitches but there are still a lot that can be fixed that hasn't.. Back in the good ole' Call of Duty 4 days, that hack or mod hadn't been advertised and I was in the top 10K in kills which was LEGIT. Now I have been pushed back to around 20k or 200k.. One of the two, just because of the kills and score mod boost.
I don't think noobtubes is that big of a deal.. You said it yourself Aslan, that anyone will call you a noob for any class you use. I hate getting killed just as bad as the next person, but everyone has their different choices of perks and weaponry. I have to say danger close is a bad *** class to use, I don't use it a lot but it gets the job done. If you are a good player all around, you can basically go positive using any gun on the game.
What I dont like about noob tubes is when a person or team run around and only use them to kill with. Everytime ya spawn and turn a corner you get blown up. It doesnt make for an enjoyable experience.
i might get it to play the story mode but i am much more into MW2
  • 1(current)
  • Next