Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Hour WWE Raw Special
Tonight at 8 PM WWE Monday Night Raw will be teaming with Friday Night Smackdown to do a special 3 hour VIEWERS CHOICE show tonight.
Big show Beats Chris Jericho in a Bodyslam match. Then makes him tap out and then throws him over the top rope.
Heart Dynasty Vs. Kahli and Hornswaggle
Winners: Heart Dynasty
CardinalAlum Wrote:Big show Beats Chris Jericho in a Bodyslam match. Then makes him tap out and then throws him over the top rope.

Dumb match... didnt know who was going to win that one!
Love what happened to Cena and Punk at the end of the show.
Aslan Wrote:Love what happened to Cena and Punk at the end of the show.

Best thing on professional wrestling television since the "Outsiders" angle!
I hate John Cena, sick of seeing him period.
Ballers Wrote:I hate John Cena, sick of seeing him period.

Do you hate him and hope to see him get his butt kicked?
He's kind of funny, but I'm tired of seeing him win. The, "you can't wrestle", chants he gets are well deserved. The guy has like 2 moves lol. Shoulder block and the stfu.
Stardust Wrote:Do you hate him and hope to see him get his butt kicked?

YES VERY MUCH SO... My favorite wrestler has always, and always will be Randy Orton.. Good or bad guy, I liked him best when his theme music was the "Hey, nothing you can say" ...
Aslan Wrote:He's kind of funny, but I'm tired of seeing him win. The, "you can't wrestle", chants he gets are well deserved. The guy has like 2 moves lol. Shoulder block and the stfu.

Funny as in likes boys yeah... They have put Cena on a pedistile.. They are making him out to be the best wrestler in WWE history and it makes me sick.. He deserves nowhere near the kudo's or even think to sharing the kudo's of other wrestlers such as HHH, Randy Orton, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, Kane.. etc... He's not even been in the industry half as long as some/most of these guys. Its a joke really.
Ballers Wrote:Funny as in likes boys yeah... They have put Cena on a pedistile.. They are making him out to be the best wrestler in WWE history and it makes me sick.. He deserves nowhere near the kudo's or even think to sharing the kudo's of other wrestlers such as HHH, Randy Orton, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, Kane.. etc... He's not even been in the industry half as long as some/most of these guys. Its a joke really.

Lol, who has put him at the top of a pedestal? The WWE? Hmm, isn't that promoting? Hmm, are you not supposed to Love or Hate wrestlers in order to make Heels and Faces? Sounds like the WWE has done exactly what they intended to do with you, which is give you a reason to either like or not like. That is Pro Wrestling at it's best!
Stardust Wrote:Lol, who has put him at the top of a pedestal? The WWE? Hmm, isn't that promoting? Hmm, are you not supposed to Love or Hate wrestlers in order to make Heels and Faces? Sounds like the WWE has done exactly what they intended to do with you, which is give you a reason to either like or not like. That is Pro Wrestling at it's best!

hahaha.. well idc what the wwe is doing.. I know who i like and dont like and thats all that matters. Cena is terrible.
Ballers Wrote:hahaha.. well idc what the wwe is doing.. I know who i like and dont like and thats all that matters. Cena is terrible.

And that my friend is what Professional Wresling is all about :biggrin:
And you've just been STARDUSTED!
^ lol
Ballers Wrote:I hate John Cena, sick of seeing him period.

you and me both but he's there to do his job! ill just be glad to see HHH and RKO Come Back, which RKO is still there but ill be glad when he starts wrestling again
Stardust Wrote:Lol, who has put him at the top of a pedestal? The WWE? Hmm, isn't that promoting? Hmm, are you not supposed to Love or Hate wrestlers in order to make Heels and Faces? Sounds like the WWE has done exactly what they intended to do with you, which is give you a reason to either like or not like. That is Pro Wrestling at it's best!

I wouldn't have a problem with Cena if he could actually wrestle.
Aslan Wrote:I wouldn't have a problem with Cena if he could actually wrestle.

Then you would have HATED: Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock - but what do they all have in common with with Cena (besides being HORRIBLE wrestlers) They put Butts in the seats! That my friends is professional wrestling.

If you want a sport where the athletes are actually good at the sport that they perform, watch ping-pong. But if you want to be entertained watch the above mentioned Sports/ENTERTAINMENT stars.
HHH is the only guy who stands out of guys now, but his act is over. I don't want to see him at the top again.

Hulk Hogan didn't know a wrist-lock from a wrist-watch, being a good in-ring performer is not real high on the list for guys who were great wrestlers. Of the all-time money makers, the only great in-ring performer was Flair. Michaels, though he drew considerably less than even the Ultimate Warrior, was the next best great performer. Austin was OK, but he was closer to Cena than he was to Flair as a wrestler. Guys who were awesome in-ring performers were Benoit, Too-Cold Scorpio, Taz and Dean Malenko, but those guys could not draw a dime. It's about heels and faces, if you love or hate a guy, then that guy will draw money one way or another. Right now, Cena is the only guy to draw money. They tried HHH, Big Show, and Orton, and PPV rates were their lowest. Cena draw big PPV numbers because of so many people who want to see him lose. That's why he will be at the top for a long-time to come.
Stardust Wrote:HHH is the only guy who stands out of guys now, but his act is over. I don't want to see him at the top again.

Hulk Hogan didn't know a wrist-lock from a wrist-watch, being a good in-ring performer is not real high on the list for guys who were great wrestlers. Of the all-time money makers, the only great in-ring performer was Flair. Michaels, though he drew considerably less than even the Ultimate Warrior, was the next best great performer. Austin was OK, but he was closer to Cena than he was to Flair as a wrestler. Guys who were awesome in-ring performers were Benoit, Too-Cold Scorpio, Taz and Dean Malenko, but those guys could not draw a dime. It's about heels and faces, if you love or hate a guy, then that guy will draw money one way or another. Right now, Cena is the only guy to draw money. They tried HHH, Big Show, and Orton, and PPV rates were their lowest. Cena draw big PPV numbers because of so many people who want to see him lose. That's why he will be at the top for a long-time to come.

Boo!Sad
You make good points though Dust and I have to agree with ya. I'd like to see Orton or HHH(if/when he comes back) be on top. Other than those 2 I'd love to see the bad guys make a bigger impact.
Steve Austin and The Rock were hilarious, idc how they performed in the ring!
^ HHH's body is broken down bad. He may have one last run when he comes back, but he is close to bing in the footsteps of his best friend.
like i said love or hate Cena he has to do his job and he's good at doing it, am i a fan of him? no. i hate seeing him get everything handed to him on a silver platter
Strikeout King Wrote:like i said love or hate Cena he has to do his job and he's good at doing it, am i a fan of him? no. i hate seeing him get everything handed to him on a silver platter

Sorry, you have no understanding of professional wrestling if you say he gets everything handed to him on a Silver Platter. Vince McMahon loves money, loves it at the sacrifice of every single wrestler that he employs. If Cena did not make money, LOTS of money, he would be the curtain jerker as as as this Monday comes around. Cena has created the Silver Platter because fans flock to see him win or lose. People love him or hate him, and he created that with his personna. That, he has earned, he was never given it! This is not baseball by winners and losers being determined on how well they played, this is performance based on who draws money. As for championships, the FANS determine who the champions are by either cheering or booing, wrestlers don't determine it!
Stardust Wrote:Sorry, you have no understanding of professional wrestling if you say he gets everything handed to him on a Silver Platter. Vince McMahon loves money, loves it at the sacrifice of every single wrestler that he employs. If Cena did not make money, LOTS of money, he would be the curtain jerker as as as this Monday comes around. Cena has created the Silver Platter because fans flock to see him win or lose. People love him or hate him, and he created that with his personna. That, he has earned, he was never given it! This is not baseball by winners and losers being determined on how well they played, this is performance based on who draws money. As for championships, the FANS determine who the champions are by either cheering or booing, wrestlers don't determine it!

True but i just hate seeing him like that but like you said he's a big money drawer i believe that's the reason he's on Raw instead of Smackdown, Smackdown isn't much but it still draws money and lots of it!
Aslan Wrote:I wouldn't have a problem with Cena if he could actually wrestle.

^true. Signature moves, shoulder block, and maybe a elbow drop here and there.
Stardust Wrote:Sorry, you have no understanding of professional wrestling if you say he gets everything handed to him on a Silver Platter. Vince McMahon loves money, loves it at the sacrifice of every single wrestler that he employs. If Cena did not make money, LOTS of money, he would be the curtain jerker as as as this Monday comes around. Cena has created the Silver Platter because fans flock to see him win or lose. People love him or hate him, and he created that with his personna. That, he has earned, he was never given it! This is not baseball by winners and losers being determined on how well they played, this is performance based on who draws money. As for championships, the FANS determine who the champions are by either cheering or booing, wrestlers don't determine it!

Ahh.. not shooting anything at this.. but since I got shot down on the John Cena hating.. I'm going to continue and say Dusty Rhodes is garbage. Hahaha.
Anyone going to watch RAW at Rupp Arena?
Ballers Wrote:Ahh.. not shooting anything at this.. but since I got shot down on the John Cena hating.. I'm going to continue and say Dusty Rhodes is garbage. Hahaha.

Dusty Rhodes was not only the greatest wrestler alive, he was the greatest physical specimen to grace the squared circle. Guys brag about their six-packs abs. The American Dream spent so much time training that he went from six-pack when he first broke into the business, to a Case, progressed to a Keg, and finished his career with Abs that resembled the whole Beer Truck!
Stardust Wrote:Dusty Rhodes was not only the greatest wrestler alive, he was the greatest physical specimen to grace the squared circle. Guys brag about their six-packs abs. The American Dream spent so much time training that he went from six-pack when he first broke into the business, to a Case, progressed to a Keg, and finished his career with Abs that resembled the whole Beer Truck!

Looks like it to me.. Best wrestler of all time? **** no. Guy is not even in shape.. Wrestling in those days was horribly fake.. If your going to say that he was a great physical specimen then your crazy. Guy is a tub of lard. Bionic elbow is a **** of a finisher let me tell you :yawn: