Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK adds Jacksonville St. to 2011 football schedule
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I can understand your reluctance about talking about UK vs WVU considering Huggy denied Cal a slot at the Final Four.:ChairHit:

we're talking about Football Not Basketball
Strikeout King Wrote:we're talking about Football Not Basketball

It's still the same schools.
PC_You_Know Wrote:It's still the same schools.

yes they are but he was talking about Basketball when the thread and everything in the thread is about Football
Strikeout King Wrote:yes they are but he was talking about Basketball when the thread and everything in the thread is about Football

He's showing that you could be biased against WVU because of them beating UK in the tournament, and you're turning away from it saying it's different sports. That's cool, it is different sports, but it's still the same schools in the conversation.
True! but he was talking about how Easy UK's Football Schedule is and i told him that before he even says anything about UK's Football Schedule to go look at WVU that they also have several Easy Teams on there Schedule!

But A Kentucky/West Virginia Thread Needs To Be Made So That Stuff Like This Won't Happen On Other Threads
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I can understand your reluctance about talking about UK vs WVU considering Huggy denied Cal a slot at the Final Four.:ChairHit:

I am not at all reluctant about it, WVU was the better team that night and they won. Nothing else needs to be said about it until you want to start another thread about how you like to sleep in Bob Huggins pajamas. In the meantime I don't understand why you can't add something significant about the topic in this thread.

I hope this game doesn't turn into the scheduling disaster that UK experienced with Temple a few years back.