Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial, Gender Quotas in the Financial Bill
The 0bama regime is determined to continue pandering to minorities and to keep that 90 percent approval rating of African-Americans. Trial lawyers are going to be busy, busy, busy during the next few years litigating all of the unconstitutional legislation that 0bama and the social engineers in Congress have been churning out.

This kind of garbage is why the trial lawyer lobby loves the Democratic Party.

[INDENT]
Quote:Racial, Gender Quotas in the Financial Bill

WASHINGTON - What one finds when reading congressional legislation is invariably surprising. Take the Dodd-Frank financial regulation bill, for instance, which was created by merging Senate and House bills. When the Senate returns from recess one of its first actions will be to vote on the bill, which passed the House on June 30.

I was searching the bill for a provision about derivatives. What did I find but Section 342, which declares that race and gender employment ratios, if not quotas, must be observed by private financial institutions that do business with the government. In a major power grab, the new law inserts race and gender quotas into America's financial industry.

In addition to this bill's well-publicized plans to establish over a dozen new financial regulatory offices, Section 342 sets up at least 20 Offices of Minority and Women Inclusion. This has had no coverage by the news media and has large implications.
[/INDENT]
This just shows that you are a racists.
TheRealVille Wrote:This just shows that you are a racists.
Hopefully, you will wake up tomorrow morning with a pounding headache and read the ridiculous insults that you have posted tonight and then make the appropriate apologies to those whom you attempted to offend.
TheRealVille Wrote:This just shows that you are a racists.

whats up with you tonight man?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Hopefully, you will wake up tomorrow morning with a pounding headache and read the ridiculous insults that you have posted tonight and then make the appropriate apologies to those whom you attempted to offend.
No, no headache, I just hate to see race related posts. No apologies either.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The 0bama regime is determined to continue pandering to minorities and to keep that 90 percent approval rating of African-Americans.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:whats up with you tonight man?
I can't stand racists. I asked for my account to be deleted or to be banned from this hack site. They let the Repubs run wild.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, no headache, I just hate to see race related posts. No apologies either.
I expected nothing more from you. You have set the bar low.
TheRealVille Wrote:I can't stand racists. I asked for my account to be deleted or to be banned from this hack site. They let the Repubs run wild.

:zzz: We couldn't get lucky enough for that to happen. If it is such a bad forum, just don't login and post...it's simple as that.
TheRealVille Wrote:I can't stand racists. I asked for my account to be deleted or to be banned from this hack site. They let the Repubs run wild.
Looks like somebody has no willpower. No wonder you support every nanny state proposal that comes along. The more intelligent posters here draw you to this site like a busy highway draws possums. The difference is that unlike the possum, you get run over again and again. Witnessing your antics here is like watching Groundhog Day night after night after night.

Seriously, I hope that the good folks managing this forum grant your wish and help you do the right thing. :popcorn: