Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zelda: Skyward Sword
What does everyone think about the newest addition to the Zelda line?
So the synopsis is that Link lives in a world above the cloud called Skyloft. This game begins and apparently goes a lot of the game without Link's typical Master Sword, but with a female entity that is suppose to the human form of the Master Sword. She guides Link to the land below the clouds which he has never been aware of before. Link is then thrust into a war with evil and must rely on the new Master Sword.

The game is a graphicaly cross between Twilight Princess, which had beautiful mature, serious graphics andthe game Wind Waker, which utilized cell shading giving it a wild new art. In my opinion it looks fantastic with a grown up Link in a colorful vivid world and I think it is a fantastic change.

[YOUTUBE="The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword E3 2010 Official Trailer HD"][/YOUTUBE]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5JkV5o_k5A"]YouTube- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword E3 2010 Official Trailer HD[/nomedia]
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh come on! ; ) No one is excited for the new Zelda game!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
I am haha.
What is it coming out for?
Aslan! You just built up my confidence more than you will know. Anyways, it is coming out on the Wii next year around January I believe.
[SIZE="4"]
What exactly is the timeline of all the Zelda games?
Ah, crap man!!! I really have to take a little while to explain it but my computer is going dead so I will save it for tomorrow. I will leave you with this, it involves a split timeline.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ah, crap man!!! I really have to take a little while to explain it but my computer is going dead so I will save it for tomorrow. I will leave you with this, it involves a split timeline.
Really? I always thought the Zelda games were each their own entity.

As much as I want this game I dunno if I can justify buying the Wii just for it and maybe two other games.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Really? I always thought the Zelda games were each their own entity.

As much as I want this game I dunno if I can justify buying the Wii just for it and maybe two other games.

Well it is just proposed and it makes sense to me. But as for the Wii, I love mine and I have a bunch of games for the Wii and it is still paying for itself seeing as though the whole family plays it.
[SIZE="4"]
This guy sums it up nicely.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2g65jL3HDg"]YouTube- The Legend of Zelda, Split Timeline Theory (HD)[/nomedia]
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:This guy sums it up nicely.

That video explains the timeline very well! I'm still a little confused, but that video helped me a lot! Thanks! Smile
LOL See it is cool to be an uber dork, but still be just as big of a sports nut.
[SIZE="4"]
Early 2011 release date. Let hope it doesnt hit the million delays like Halo 2 and Twilight Princess.
[SIZE="4"]
I haven't been really big on the Zelda games since the Ocarina Of Time. That game is great. I've beat that game at least a dozen times! It seems like they have went downhill since then.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I haven't been really big on the Zelda games since the Ocarina Of Time. That game is great. I've beat that game at least a dozen times! It seems like they have went downhill since then.
Wind Waker was actually pretty fun.

Twilight Princess is the closest to Zelda: OoT. The game is long and challenging at times.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I haven't been really big on the Zelda games since the Ocarina Of Time. That game is great. I've beat that game at least a dozen times! It seems like they have went downhill since then.

It's kind of hard to go anywhere but down after that lol
Man I do not think that there is much of a hill down from OOT to Majora's Mask. And Wind Waker was just as good as MM. Twilight Princess is now my new favorite game slightly above Ocarina of Time.

Skyward Sword is still scheduled for 2011 (mid) and should be one of the best games ever made!
[SIZE="4"]
I wish they'd make a Zelda movie.
^ You have to see the spoof of a zelda movie.
[SIZE="4"]
I seen the April Fools joke. What they did actually looked pretty good.
Doesn't get any bettter than Ocarina of time..I havent really gotten into them after that.
The spoof was great!! I loved it!
[SIZE="4"]