Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cliff Lee to The Rangers
Rangers get Lee

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/new...id=5367615
Thanks for the information man!!! Shame that the Reds could not pull it out but I love the intensity from the ownership. Keep it up Walt, get the pitching sorted and make room for the future.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Thanks for the information man!!! Shame that the Reds could not pull it out but I love the intensity from the ownership. Keep it up Walt, get the pitching sorted and make room for the future.

Now if only ownership can do something about the idiot that they have managing the team and the piece of garbage saving games then we may make the playoffs.:Thumbs:
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
WOW is all I have to say! The reds do not have the pitching staff to go far.. It's the missing link to a very goo ball club! That game tonight was something else..
Ram Fan04 Wrote:WOW is all I have to say! The reds do not have the pitching staff to go far.. It's the missing link to a very goo ball club! That game tonight was something else..

Im pretty depressed now.... Im not going to lie, after a stunt like that, I really do not know if we can overcome Dusty's crazy antics. I do not think that not getting Lee will break the season but the game tonight and the ten other game through the course of the year tells me otherwise!!! DUSTY HAS TO GO !!!
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Thanks for the information man!!! Shame that the Reds could not pull it out but I love the intensity from the ownership. Keep it up Walt, get the pitching sorted and make room for the future.

I was really hoping the reds would get him....but im just glad the yankees didn't
I'm glad that he's at least staying in the A.L instead of reeking havoc in the N.L....

Guy's the starting pitching has really been fantastic this year and we have the depth.

The bullpen has been our Achille's Heel...it must be fixed.