Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 3??? Any news
Just seeing if anyone has heard anything..
Being Released in Novemeber
Yep in November. Looking forward to it. I hope that they fixed all the gayness that was in MW2's multiplayer, otherwise I will get tired of it quick.
If it's anything like MW2, I'm not getting it.
Can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is their any trailers out right now that you can post?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really doubt that you guys won't get it, no matter how bad it is, lol.
I am going to get it. I just hope that the multiplayer isn't as bad as MW2 was.
Any sites you guys have got this confirmation from? Vids? Pics?
IMO, Moderwarfare (1) was the best call of duty that has ever been made.
^I do agree.
Moder Warfare 2 is 10X as good as black ops. And 10X less as Moderwn warfare.
lol yeah, I watched a video of a few missions of the first MW and I can't remember a single thing about the story. Going to buy it tomorrow, it's going to be like playing a new game, haha.
^Two words... Captain Price.. He's a complete wildman.
^Yes, he is. My favorite mission in MW2 is where you rescue him from that random prison.
^Agree.
Aslan Wrote:^Yes, he is. My favorite mission in MW2 is where you rescue him from that random prison.

Best mission ever!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I still haven't saw anything on it
Activision is denying the purported Modern Warfare 3 teaser website Findmakarov.com was created by the publisher.

An Activision spokesperson issued this statement to IGN this afternoon. "There seems to be a great deal of speculation about the next Call of Duty project. Let me be clear that we are not revealing yet. Anything indicating otherwise is a hoax."

When asked if Activision is planning to reveal any games on Wednesday morning, the spokesperson said "Nope."
Welp thanks for the news update Wildcatk23. I've wasted 2 weeks looking for news that hasn't been released yet. lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Activision is denying the purported Modern Warfare 3 teaser website Findmakarov.com was created by the publisher.

An Activision spokesperson issued this statement to IGN this afternoon. "There seems to be a great deal of speculation about the next Call of Duty project. Let me be clear that we are not revealing yet. Anything indicating otherwise is a hoax."

When asked if Activision is planning to reveal any games on Wednesday morning, the spokesperson said "Nope."

So what's your opinion on it Wildcat?
Ballers Wrote:So what's your opinion on it Wildcat?

I think it will be released right before Christmas, About a month before. And Maybe a trailer real released during the finals.
I also figured this too.
#BBFL

That's the first official trailer dudes..
I'm just hoping it's Army once again. It should be considering some of it takes part in Manhattan and that's the Army's expertise, an occupation force, the Corps is an expeditionary force. I know it doesn't matter to most people, but I like for it to be my service in the game.