Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 12 cover
Browns running back Peyton Hillis was announced the winner of the fan vote for the cover of the Madden 12 today. :Clap:
This really surprised me that he won. But I LOVE that he did!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
A Browns running back NOT NAMED Jim Brown was basically voted the most popular player, right? Isn't that what this basically was? The first time fans can vote on the COVER of the most popular sports game in America (maybe 2nd to Tony Hawk, but for sure top 2)
LWC Wrote:A Browns running back NOT NAMED Jim Brown was basically voted the most popular player, right? Isn't that what this basically was? The first time fans can vote on the COVER of the most popular sports game in America (maybe 2nd to Tony Hawk, but for sure top 2)

Yes, It was all based off of the fan votes each round.
I'd say this will hurt sales. Letting the fans vote for the player to be on the cover backfired on EA. It come down to Hillis who's only had one decent season, and a guy who used to kill dogs for a living.
I dont think it will Hillis has had a big group supporting him over the entire process and EA putting it in the hands of the fans is a big plus. I mean im ecstatic about it and when I go get the game I will have my Hillis jersey on.
^I have to disagree Aslan. I believe letting the fans have a say so, will promote the sales even more!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL