Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins each class?
not Boyle Co.,they will lose 3-4 games this yr..hate to say it ,but they don't look like they r ready to repeat..
Hoot Gibson Wrote:JC returns most of its offense and will probably lead the state in rushing this season. The Golden Eagles moved the ball against Highlands last season and they will move the ball against them this season if they meet. One year of experience at the high school level makes a big difference and JC will eventually beat Highlands.

2010 should be the best chance for a JC win yet, but Highlands will be a tough out for anybody. It took JC a few tries to get its first win over Covington Catholic but they did manage to get that monkey off of their back. Whether JC's first win over Highlands will be this season or not, it should be a great game if the two teams meet.

took them what 18-20 games:cant remember the excact number to get the Belfry monkey off there back to, but they did it last year..
rd11 Wrote:not Boyle Co.,they will lose 3-4 games this yr..hate to say it ,but they don't look like they r ready to repeat..

What 4 teams beat them ????

Johnson Central worries me and LexCath is always going to play them hard. Who else ??
64black&gold Wrote:What 4 teams beat them ????

Johnson Central worries me and LexCath is always going to play them hard. Who else ??

No way Boyle Co loses that many. I say BC will go undefeated in regular season.
rd11 Wrote:not Boyle Co.,they will lose 3-4 games this yr..hate to say it ,but they don't look like they r ready to repeat..

Care to elaborate????

You clearly know nothing about football nor Boyle County.

I think everyone can just ignore this comment. :Thumbs:
the only team i see boyle county loseing to is bell county
cavery59 Wrote:the only team i see boyle county loseing to is bell county

I agree with this. The only team I can see Boyle County losing to is Bell County in the state semi-finals or against Lone Oak in the state championship.
cavery59 Wrote:the only team i see boyle county loseing to is bell county

You know the only team
I see beating western is every team the play. :rockon:
sawmill Wrote:You know the only team
I see beating western is every team the play. :rockon:

man cavery59 was just minding his own just talking about preseason why lash out at him:please:
cavery59 Wrote:Western could bet Lone Oak. Yes i do play for Western and we going to be very good this year.

I do hope to see a team give Lone Oak a run for their money. If Western can get the job done then props to them. However, this is pre-season and as of right now I don't think Western has much of a chance to do so. With that being said, I hope Western proves me wrong. Good luck!

As for Shelby County. I don't think they have much of a chance either.
highlands will be winning that game. not really a big chance on jc winning a state title this year. i think that if highlands moves up next year then letcher central will have a good chance at it, i have heard that they have a pretty good team this year.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I do hope to see a team give Lone Oak a run for their money. If Western can get the job done then props to them. However, this is pre-season and as of right now I don't think Western has much of a chance to do so. With that being said, I hope Western proves me wrong. Good luck!

Very good post
BoyleCounty Wrote:I do hope to see a team give Lone Oak a run for their money. If Western can get the job done then props to them. However, this is pre-season and as of right now I don't think Western has much of a chance to do so. With that being said, I hope Western proves me wrong. Good luck!

I look for Allen County Scottsville to beat Lone Oak. They return 22 seniors and they were 11-1 last season.
I hope i am wrong but I think Boyle County could lose before the State Semi's. Didn't say they would or even think they will, just that they can. A bad night of turnovers or couple of big plays go against you and anyone can get beat. I also think Boyle county's defense could be better, but it's not a given. Nothing is going to be handed to these boys. I personally would not mind a tough one early.
bac2369 Wrote:I look for Allen County Scottsville to beat Lone Oak. They return 22 seniors and they were 11-1 last season.

I can see Allen County Scottsville beating Lone Oak and only because of the facts that you pointed out. Senior leadership and proven winners.
We should have play Lone Oak last year but are quarterback broke his ankle so we lost to week *** Marion County .
cavery59 Wrote:We should have play Lone Oak last year but are quarterback broke his ankle so we lost to week *** Marion County .

There's no doubt that Western has a good team. Maybe they can represent the west this year.

As for Marion County. I think they had a good team last year. There's no shame in ending the season to them.
BoyleCounty Wrote:There's no doubt that Western has a good team. Maybe they can represent the west this year.

As for Marion County. I think they had a good team last year. There's no shame in ending the season to them.

Your right, Marion Co had a great team last year. Bell Co only beat Marion Co last year 26-21. They were a very well coached team.