Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
83.33%
Paintsville
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence Co. 8/20
Im reading way to much smack out of some S.C fans, on the 17th we will find who gets the last laugh.
LC by 4 TDs
LC by 28.

Still, losing 15 is no small task to replace. This game will not test them but others surely will.
Dawgs, they will be able to score at will.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:Lc by as many as they want. Paintsville is weaker than ever. Look for them to only win 3 maybr 4 games

Why is Paintsville weaker than ever? You think because they lost Doderer and Brown that they are weak. Nordin and Burchett are more than capable of putting up the same or more yards this year behind pretty much the same offensive line from last year. PLUS we have a QB who can RUN and THROW, who is probably the toughest kid on the team. I think you any alot of other people are gonna be suprised with this Tiger team this season.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:Why is Paintsville weaker than ever? You think because they lost Doderer and Brown that they are weak. Nordin and Burchett are more than capable of putting up the same or more yards this year behind pretty much the same offensive line from last year. PLUS we have a QB who can RUN and THROW, who is probably the toughest kid on the team. I think you any alot of other people are gonna be suprised with this Tiger team this season.

Honestly after seeing what we have out right now i believe this could be a good season for the tigers. If LC doesnt show up ready to go they could lose.
Redneck Wrote:Why is Paintsville weaker than ever? You think because they lost Doderer and Brown that they are weak. Nordin and Burchett are more than capable of putting up the same or more yards this year behind pretty much the same offensive line from last year. PLUS we have a QB who can RUN and THROW, who is probably the toughest kid on the team. I think you any alot of other people are gonna be suprised with this Tiger team this season.
Doderer/Brown vs. Nordin/Burchett???? I only wish you were correct believe me I do. But this comparison should not even be attempted. This is no player fault. I would think that a back needs carries to become adequate with the ball. It's hard to get those when there has only been two guys in the backfield and for the most part it hasen't been these two. Check their attempts.Not a lot of carries =little experience and you know what that means. Doderer probably had more touches in his career than the rest put together. He had around1700 yds.last year.With the right offense he goes well over 2000 and should have been an all stater. Believe me I wish you were right. As far as Doderer's defense is concerned he may have very well been the hardest hitter in a blue uniform in several years. You would have to do some head scratching to think of more speed in the same time frame. Oh well I can only say again I wish you were right. If you are we will know real soon.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Honestly after seeing what we have out right now i believe this could be a good season for the tigers. If LC doesnt show up ready to go they could lose.
PTF I would like to believe you are correct in this post but I am afraid you were more realistic in posts #8 and #14. Good luck to the Tigers:Clap::Cheerlead
don't take p'ville to lightly i can remember back when i was playing we were coming off if i remember right the 11-0 season expecting the best season ever and lost to lewis co. who was a major underdog to us. but i think the dogs gonna be fine thru regular season and hoping they stay healthy and make a good run in playoffs.
If (when) LC starts to run away with this game I look to see alot of the bench getting some good playing time.
LC - 35
Paintsville - 0
Jerry Wrote:don't take p'ville to lightly i can remember back when i was playing we were coming off if i remember right the 11-0 season expecting the best season ever and lost to lewis co. who was a major underdog to us. but i think the dogs gonna be fine thru regular season and hoping they stay healthy and make a good run in playoffs.
Yes I was there.. I think that was when Heath Preston and Lee Abshire both split time at QB. I still think I have game film from way back then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
JunkYardDog Wrote:larwance county beats paintsville by 20 but they shouldnt even focus on paintsville cause sheldon clark is goin to beat them by 20 and just a reminder it is at the rock so there wont be no bullcrap calls!

There is a difrence between bad calls and physical dominance

See it sounds to me like all the SC fans that post in the Lawrence Co threads are the ones that must be worried about LC....And you think you were more physical then Lawrence Co last year.. get over yourself.. I have game film to prove you wrong.. ?Both sides were physical...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am not repeat that not even close to being a cardinal fan. My computer didnt quote it right i meant that LC was the more dominant team. Sorry lol
LC by 42.
Lawrence.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:PTF I would like to believe you are correct in this post but I am afraid you were more realistic in posts #8 and #14. Good luck to the Tigers:Clap::Cheerlead

Well I'm Looking at these first two games as stepping stones to possibly winning the district. You gotta have faith. lol
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Well I'm Looking at these first two games as stepping stones to possibly winning the district. You gotta have faith. lol

I like your positive attitude about having faith and all, but come on.. You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think you have a shot in this game.. LC-36 Paintsville- 6..
Hey its about that time.. You know what time.. Time To Get Your Pee Hot!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sad to see the Paintsville fall in this sort of funk. I remember watching the apple bowl, was a very fun place to be. But paintsville should have a down year this year. I dont see the starters playing in this one for long. Lc 56 pville 12
Wildcats11 Wrote:I like your positive attitude about having faith and all, but come on.. You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think you have a shot in this game.. LC-36 Paintsville- 6..

I have 0 intentions of paintsville beating Lawrence county. But having said that I believe this will help them alot in the district.
I like paintsville and all that but I feel sorry for them in this match up.... LC by 30+
Well Tigers (I mean the team/players) it is game day and nobody I mean nobody gives you a shot. So there is the ball pick it up and run. Best of luck and remember you are the Tigers. :Clap::Cheerlead:Thumbs:
Lets just save the gas money and stay home for this one....Heck what was we thinking even fielding a team this season....Maybe we should just fold up the school system as well....???? LC may win but it will be close for a half....not enough depth for the Tigers.....So if Paintsville keeps it within 21 they win by the pointspread right??????
Kinda how LC won the soccer game last night since they kept Paintsville to 3-1?
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
I agree with Tiger Fan. Stepping stones to the District. But, don't think that the Tigers aren't going to go in this and not give it their best shot. Go in with pride and come out with pride..."Last Play!"! Good Luck, I'll be there supporting you, wearing my blue with PRIDE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
almost game time!!! good luck teams!!
Now What Wrote:Lets just save the gas money and stay home for this one....Heck what was we thinking even fielding a team this season....Maybe we should just fold up the school system as well....???? LC may win but it will be close for a half....not enough depth for the Tigers.....So if Paintsville keeps it within 21 they win by the pointspread right??????
You never know. When Paintsville scheduled LC in a 2 year deal LC had only won 2 games total in 2 years. That's why all the talk is just that. Respect everybody fear nobody. That's the attitude around here. Paintsville is much better up front this year it looks like. We aren't good enough to just show up and win games.
LC 42
Paintsville 6