Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge picks up 5 kids that will dramatically change their team.
Bryan Little 6'3" 260 solid muscle
Joey Coleman 6'0" Strong as lineman around.
Cody Justice outstanding baseball player/ fastest kid in school
Austin Robinson pure athlete
Cory Thacker 6'4" 190 fast, athletic, powerful, cathes anything you throw to him.

Looks like coach allen has hit the hallways.
...Okay, I love brad to death, he is one of my best friends to this very day. But if thats what you think ok...
yessur Wrote:Cory Thacker 6'4" 190 fast, athletic, powerful, cathes anything you throw to him.

That's a tree limb in a football jersey...
Glad to see Coach Allen getting the numbers up at ER! The constant coaching turnover and issues at the feeder level have set them back about a decade, hopefully Allen will be there for many years to come and can start seeing positive results.

Still a long way to go to compete in arguably the toughest district in 3A, but he is certainly making steps in the right direction.
Sounds more like Football picks up five kids and it will dramatically change there lives!!
Have these boys ever played football?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Have these boys ever played football?

Maybe one or two, if that. And if they have, its not been in the past 5 years.
should be a good season for the warriors good pickups for them
i hope they help them..
yes they did play ball in the past
thacker, robinson, justice, and little played jr high just no high school ball
coleman is the onlywho never did but he will be a very good help
good luck warriors!!!!
if your telling the truth the thacker kid could help them alot becous bryan casey has the arm. if the recevers will just catch it!
do any of them start?
has anyone seen them in pads, alot of ppl look good til the pads get put on
Is this the Brad Allen from Allen Central HS back in say late 80s or early 90s
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:Is this the Brad Allen from Allen Central HS back in say late 80s or early 90s
no he played at breathitt in late 90 early 2000.he was lineman very good one at that. good luck to brad
thanks
Cardinals Rule123 Wrote:Is this the Brad Allen from Allen Central HS back in say late 80s or early 90s

He played for Breathitt Co. in the late 90's He went on to play 5 years at Pikeville College, and then coached there for 2 years before moving on to ER.
Sorry but picking up 5 kids that have never played football will not help anyone, it could actually hurt them early on in the season, now if they stick it out and play next year then they could be turned into nicely tuned athletic machines as said on The Water Boy. :Clap:
This means they may win five games.
Hope he gets that program a rolling, hopefully he will get more W this year.
I'm not for sure but i think 1 or 2 of them start
showgun Wrote:Sorry but picking up 5 kids that have never played football will not help anyone, it could actually hurt them early on in the season, now if they stick it out and play next year then they could be turned into nicely tuned athletic machines as said on The Water Boy. :Clap:

Actually 3 of them do start 2 on the line and one at safety.
Are any of them any good they cant be that good just coming out?