Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2010
StrayBullet Wrote:I wonder with the loss to graduation if they would be able to run it with precision like they did last year??

You saw probably the best offensive game paintsville had last year in the LC game. We ran a 60 yd touchdown on a 4a regular season undefeated team running the option out of the I, Then we didnt see that for the rest of the year.
TIGERTIME Wrote:Give Kinner and his staff a chance. His line looks big/strong and his skilled players aren't bad. Could be a better year than people expect. Good luck this season.

My only problem with Kinner is his offensive philosophy. I truly hate the spread.
Whats your guys schedule?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Well i went to the blue white game yesterday and the offense looked decent actually. There will be alot more throwing and Caldwell looked great at QB there were a few good receivers in the mix too. With Josh Hall really standing out to me. Who knows I might have been wrong about this year. This could be a 4-5 win season which isn't much but better than last year.

It is sad when fans look foword to a 4-5 season. I remember when 7-4 was subpar season.
Belfry Insider Wrote:Whats your guys schedule?

Aug 20, 10 Lawrence County away 7:30 PM L
Aug 27, 10 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM L
Sep 3, 10 Magoffin County home 7:30 PM W
Sep 10, 10 South Floyd away 7:30 PM W
Sep 17, 10 Allen Central home 7:30 PM W
Sep 24, 10 Pineville home 7:30 PM L
Oct 8, 10 Betsy Layne home 7:30 PMTossup
Oct 15, 10 Phelps away 7:30 PM W
Oct 22, 10 Pikeville home 7:30 PM L
Oct 28, 10 Fairview away 7:00 PM L
I went to practice earlier. I must say if they aren't very talented they will be the most in shape team around lol.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I went to practice earlier. I must say if they aren't very talented they will be the most in shape team around lol.

I know there was a thread started ealier about Paintsville numbers. How many players did they have out when you went to their practice?
Don Carlo Wrote:I know there was a thread started ealier about Paintsville numbers. How many players did they have out when you went to their practice?

I didnt get a exact count but somewhere around 35-40
Who is the big kid who transfered to Shelby Valley from Paintsville? Why did he leave?
F.N.L. Wrote:Who is the big kid who transfered to Shelby Valley from Paintsville? Why did he leave?

I believe you are talking about Brett Reynolds. And im not 100% sure why he moved. But i think his family moved to pike county but don't quote me on that.
Any of the Tiger fatihful coming to the scrimmage in Louisa on Saturday???
StrayBullet Wrote:Any of the Tiger fatihful coming to the scrimmage in Louisa on Saturday???

Im gonna try to make it what time does it start and who all is in it?
The "faithful" will probably be in Paris KY on Saturday for their Tiger scrimmage.
Just a note to add on to this. If everything goes right I could see this as being a good year for the tigers. From what i have heard and seen Caldwell at qb is going to help the O alot. and the line is starting to come together as a unit.
Lisa Caldwell Wrote:The "faithful" will probably be in Paris KY on Saturday for their Tiger scrimmage.

In this case i cannot afford the drive right now. But if you would be so kind as to keep us updated on how it goes i would be very thankful.