Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Co. Central
75.00%
South Laurel
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central @ South Laurel 8/20
its not that their slow my son plays mlb and they dont have right people playing one has never played lb and the other hasnt played in two years
our outside guys cant tackle d line dont try to penetrate they get up and run
to outside its alot of confusion they have once again a 190 lb ng and on offense they have a rb that has never played and our line the first team is on average 50 lbs lighter than the second team i mean our qb is bigger than our starting fullback and he weighs the same as our rg if not more our fb is playing 2nd team te our te is in the backfield not alot of kids playing in the rights spots like i said before have some talent just not being used right oh yah our starting wrs cant catch with contact
what kind of offense is south running? is the the same coordinator as last year?
i really am not sure some type of pistol i think really dont have enough talent to run it should go back to what they ran last year and the person earlier in the thread asked about the mcwhorter kid came back today
Was Mcwhorter just injured or not playing? he will help them though, i remember him from last year, he is kinda small but very fast.
Letcher takes this one not sure by how much.
I have to go with South by 7
buddy i hope your right that would be a great start
South can win if they don't get intimidated by what they see get off the bus. Letcher is one of the biggest teams I have ever seen in HS football. But they have a new coach which means they are learning to jell in his system.

South 21
Letcher 20
LCC wins this one they are big and they have some good
players coming back.
He was their offensive coordinator last year, there isn't anything new to the system. He is just stepping up to the head coach position. They'll run the same offense as they did last year.
dont know what u mean south doesnt have a new head coach he is still oc
how did the scrimmages go over at south last night? heard that there was going to be 6 teams that were going to scrimmage.
dont know about how north did but the teams were

south
north
leslie
estill
russell
western hills didnt show up

south started out slow got better as they went got a couple kinks but didnt look that bad
Lcc-49
sl-6
sl 21 lc 14
letcher by 14.
Lcc-34 sl- 14