Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
55.56%
Bishop Brossart
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart @ Betsy Layne 8/20
Let's here it.
Bishop Brossart won last year I believe, I will take Betsy Layne this time around.
Brossart lost allot to graduation. It may be hard for them to recreate their historic season of a year ago. Guess next week's scrimmage will answer many questions offensively and defensively for the Mustangs
I picked Betsy Layne last year....... What the heck, I'll take them again this year!!!
sheriff Wrote:Let's here it.

Let's also hear it for that matter.
I'm going with the Bobcats. They've got a ton of talent with experience.
Betsy Layne in this one.
Brossart lost alot of people in graduation so im goin with betsy lane
sanchez storm23 Wrote:Brossart lost alot of people in graduation so I'm going with Betsy lane
The Mustangs lost their backfield (one would went for 1000 yards last year),two wide receivers and two offensive linemen. They may struggle to put points on the board early until they get more experience. Defensively they lost 8 starters from last year
So the trip to Besty Lane may be a long one for the Mustangs
Brossart will struggle a lot this year. They will be lucky to win one or two games this year. They have nobody that could step up and replace the guys that they have lost. Betsy will have no problem in this game.
Death Wrote:Brossart will struggle a lot this year. They will be lucky to win one or two games this year. They have nobody that could step up and replace the guys that they have lost. Betsy will have no problem in this game.
after watching Brossart scrimmage against Pendleton County . You may have a valid point. They struggle both offensively and defensively
I pick B.L. by 14..GO BOBCATS
Bobcats 24-18. Good Luck Bobcats!
Brossart may have lost a few players because of injuries in scrimmage against Pendleton County. Guess they'll find out more early in the week.
BBHS lost some very solid seniors. I don't think they sneak up on anyone this season.
Ill take the BOBCATS!!!:Cheerlead
Bl 21
bb 6
What has changed between these two teams from the game that Brossart won last year?
Brossart by 14
Bobcats
Heard the Bobcats got a new/old man back in their backfield?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Heard the Bobcats got a new/old man back in their backfield?
Interesting How is he being received? I mean he did bail on his team. Are they welcoming home with open arms?
So is he gonna be eligible to play at BL? I mean he did get ruled eligible and practiced with SF......
He will be ruled eligible. Also he was welcomed with open arms. BL is a brotherhood and they just got their family member back.
Good luck bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys have a great season
Will Dylan M. be playing tonight?
The Bobcats win. If they don't I hearby swear I will never comment regarding Betsy layne again.
What time is kickoff? Anybody????
hawg laig Wrote:The Bobcats win. If they don't I hearby swear I will never comment regarding Betsy layne again.
promises are promises right?:eyeroll: