Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Rod becomes youngest player to 600 HRs
Let me know what you think :Thumbs:
sucks wished it wouldve never happen boston red sox for life..
A-roid.. I mean A-rod.
Do you guys think he will end up taking over Bonds' record?
He's definitely on pace to do it
zaga_fan Wrote:Do you guys think he will end up taking over Bonds' record?
He's definitely on pace to do it

I would guess yes, A-rod has many many years before he leaves baseball.. Of course unless he isn't caught juicing up.
I think its a great Accomplishment 600 Hrs only 6 people to do it, A-Rod did admit to using roids but aleast he admit it,does it make it right? No and I know that will hurt him down the road (HOF wise) but I think when all said and done A-Rod could be in the all time HR leader. I think Pujlos will by pass A-Rod, the mans a freak at the game!
MVP2 Wrote:I think its a great Accomplishment 600 Hrs only 6 people to do it, A-Rod did admit to using roids but aleast he admit it,does it make it right? No and I know that will hurt him down the road (HOF wise) but I think when all said and done A-Rod could be in the all time HR leader. I think Pujlos will by pass A-Rod, the mans a freak at the game!

Possibly they will break the HR record. You have to remember, Bonds and McGwire started putting up stupid numbers at an age where players break down. I'm not sold that A-Rod and Pujols can do it because I expect their numbers to drop significantly when they both get into their upper 30's. Yes, A-Rod is less than 200, but his production output has been a steady decline. I'm not completely sold that they can do it. Pujols is a "Big" man, which means his body will start breaking down faster.
Stardust Wrote:Possibly they will break the HR record. You have to remember, Bonds and McGwire started putting up stupid numbers at an age where players break down. I'm not sold that A-Rod and Pujols can do it because I expect their numbers to drop significantly when they both get into their upper 30's. Yes, A-Rod is less than 200, but his production output has been a steady decline. I'm not completely sold that they can do it. Pujols is a "Big" man, which means his body will start breaking down faster.

But A-Rod is doing it almost like Hank did, only with a little higher numbers.
A-Rod hits a steady amount every year and didn't have these phantom seasons where he's hitting 70 a year.
Either way Baseball for this generation and next is tarnished. It's in everyone's psyche already. Someone's stats jump from one year to the next and you think, "Is he on steroids?".
600* ....Thats what I think about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:600* ....Thats what I think about it.

lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:600* ....Thats what I think about it.

Ha! I think that is was a big deal and A-Rod obviously thought so taking two or so weeks to finally do it!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]