Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Softball 06
Will they be any good this season. I heard they got a new coach.
doubtful
I kno of atleast 4 new players thats gonna b on the team this season...hopefully south floyd will do better then last season...but who knows...i guess we'll just have to wait n see
What they needed for a while is a new coach I might imagine. The old coach had the most talent in the district a couple years there and couldn't do anything, she played players that shouldn't of played and I don't think cared about winning.
Who is the new coach?
John Little willl be taking over the softball team.
I have known john for a long time I will bet the farm that this will be the best softball tem south floyd has ever had.

He is dedicated and not in it for the money.
Yeah he is a good coach. I would have liked to seen him stick around for the baseball team thought but I hope he can turn the softball team around.
they may struggle a little this year but it wont take johnny little long to turn that program around!he taught everything I know about baseball! he is a well dedicated coach!
Only if Johhny had coached when I played I know we would of been a whole lot better of a team.
lol..yea jonny is a really good coach. hope to see the softball team do better this year!
I think that they will go a lot better....cause they have a new coach and plus they have a lot of players coming out that never would play for the old coach....wait till they start playing i bet that a lot of teams have their work cut out for them....
i wish he would come back 2 baseball
I dont rememberin reading where anyone said they was going to win regionals this yr. They will be better than the past yrs.
They will be better than in the past because Coach Little and Coach Hamilton will get girls from the volleyball team out to play this year. Hopefully they can get some pitching because that is what it takes to win.
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:You're exactly right, no one ever said they would! Let me just make my point clear. They can't win!Confusederved:
ur right unless hey have some good middle school players
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:You're exactly right, no one ever said they would! Let me just make my oint clear. They can't win!Confusederved:
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:John Little willl be taking over the softball team.
I have known john for a long time I will bet the farm that this will be the best softball tem south floyd has ever had.

He is dedicated and not in it for the money.

May be the best softball team they have, but they are still gonna SUCK..like every past season? Records anyone?
"little_miss_it" Wrote:I think that they will go a lot better....cause they have a new coach and plus they have a lot of players coming out that never would play for the old coach....wait till they start playing i bet that a lot of teams have their work cut out for them....

Psht, don't hold ur breath...
wat is schs players big problem with sf every thread i have read about sf sum1 from schs is talkin trash and yeah their new coach should be awsome and they have a new pitcher but i dont kno how well she will do
yeah not meaning to start nouthing just playing around but not trying to make proublems
i wasnt meanin anything either by that all im saying is that these girls need some confidence boosts and all their getting is trash talk and its mostly coming from schs but good luck to both teams this year and i hope both turn out to be better than everyones expectations.
Good young talent coming up
I don't recall sheldon clark being all that great ever either at softball
The Lady Raider Softball Team should improve some this year. How much depends on the players dedication and willingness to listen to their coaches. Good Luck in the upcomming season. :Thumbs:
They will be decent at best!
IMO they should be pretty good...g/l girls!!