Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 95 - Windsor 62 Part I
^ Care to elaborate?
Stardust Wrote:^ Care to elaborate?

Sure..

Truth is, you or me neither one could average 20 against those teams so idk why you want to rant on about how they are "Canada teams" ... You said it yourself.. The Windsor team wasn't that bad, just couldn't shoot. Their player "Kun" (spelling) didn't do to bad did he? My prediction for Miller in this up coming season is those exact numbers.. Might shy down to 17-18.. But still strong numbers from the guy. Call me crazy but we"ll see. Just IMO. So I'm going to also assume that you would think most SEC teams would run over the Canada teams? Say South Carolina played against these teams, or maybe Florida? How much would they win by I wonder or would they even win. Let's see if UK doesn't give them the same 30+ beat down that they gave the Canadians.
Ballers Wrote:Sure..

Truth is, you or me neither one could average 20 against those teams so idk why you want to rant on about how they are "Canada teams" ... You said it yourself.. The Windsor team wasn't that bad, just couldn't shoot. Their player "Kun" (spelling) didn't do to bad did he? My prediction for Miller in this up coming season is those exact numbers.. Might shy down to 17-18.. But still strong numbers from the guy. Call me crazy but we"ll see. Just IMO. So I'm going to also assume that you would think most SEC teams would run over the Canada teams? Say South Carolina played against these teams, or maybe Florida? How much would they win by I wonder or would they even win. Let's see if UK doesn't give them the same 30+ beat down that they gave the Canadians.

First off, the Canadian teams were far inferior than the SEC teams, thus yes, the before mentioned SEC teams would give the same beatdown. I said they were not bad, but I also said they were way undermanned. And no way possible that Miller averages 20 points this season.
No way possible Terry Funk or Dusty Rhodes comes out of retirement either.
Stardust Wrote:First off, the Canadian teams were far inferior than the SEC teams, thus yes, the before mentioned SEC teams would give the same beatdown. I said they were not bad, but I also said they were way undermanned. And no way possible that Miller averages 20 points this season.

You should never use absolutes when talking about an individuals stats , they can change for the better or worse . Saying there is no way he can average 20 points this season is silly . He probably wont , but you never know ,,,,,
Snackbar Wrote:You should never use absolutes when talking about an individuals stats , they can change for the better or worse . Saying there is no way he can average 20 points this season is silly . He probably wont , but you never know ,,,,,

It's my opinion that there is no way possible that Miller will average 20 points.

Guarenteed? Why you might ask? Because players in Calipari's system do not average 20 points, especially wingmen, who have never lead one of his teams in scoring! Period! Cal creates a team environment where there is no one guy that has the entire load of scoring. Though I am no fan of Cal, his system and philosophy is excellent for college basketball, and it is the reason why Miller will not average 20!

Top scorers under Cal's system:
2010 Wall 16
2009 Evans 17
2008 Roberts 18
2007 Roberts 15
2006 Carney 17
2005 Carney 16
Stardust Wrote:It's my opinion that there is no way possible that Miller will average 20 points.

Guarenteed? Why you might ask? Because players in Calipari's system do not average 20 points, especially wingmen, who have never lead one of his teams in scoring! Period! Cal creates a team environment where there is no one guy that has the entire load of scoring. Though I am no fan of Cal, his system and philosophy is excellent for college basketball, and it is the reason why Miller will not average 20!

Top scorers under Cal's system:
2010 Wall 16
2009 Evans 17
2008 Roberts 18
2007 Roberts 15
2006 Carney 17
2005 Carney 16

Listen bud, what you are failing to realize is I said CLOSE to those numbers..

Which means those above...
16,17,18... and if you want to be so kind.. Could you tell me how many Cousins, Bledsoe, and Patterson avg;d? You'd have to be crazy to think that Darius will not be somewhere in that range this season with Knight Kanter and Lamb.. The difference between this team this year, and the other is they had maybe 2-3 guys that could come out and put 15-20 up easily. One of them would have an off game.. This team is designed with players that WILL put those numbers up.. a good 3 will be having at least 16 points a game. Depending on who they play, maybe 4-5 in the double digits.
Ballers Wrote:Listen bud, what you are failing to realize is I said CLOSE to those numbers..

Which means those above...
16,17,18... and if you want to be so kind.. Could you tell me how many Cousins, Bledsoe, and Patterson avg;d? You'd have to be crazy to think that Darius will not be somewhere in that range this season with Knight Kanter and Lamb.. The difference between this team this year, and the other is they had maybe 2-3 guys that could come out and put 15-20 up easily. One of them would have an off game.. This team is designed with players that WILL put those numbers up.. a good 3 will be having at least 16 points a game. Depending on who they play, maybe 4-5 in the double digits.

Chill, and don't call me "Bud"! And my reply was not to you, thus my reply was to another poster and had nothing to do with your post at that time!
Stardust Wrote:Chill, and don't call me "Bud"! And my reply was not to you, thus my reply was to another poster and had nothing to do with your post at that time!

Sorry for calling you "bud" .. Anyways bttt, I was replying back to your post because you mentioned Darius in it and how you don't think he will put up the number I was predicting. And I was just stating my opinion.