Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAndre Daniels Decommits from Texas
Aslan Wrote:You guys are basing way to much of this on those three games in Canada. Those teams were awful. I hope he has a great year and is a lottery pick but I just don't see it. It's hard to see him do what he did last year(which was next to nothing on the offensive end) to being a lottery pick this year. That's a huge leap. I'd be happy with him just making significant improvements from last year. Maybe by the time he's a senior then he might get drafted but a lottery pick is still a long shot.

So I've heard.
Aslan Wrote:You guys are basing way to much of this on those three games in Canada. Those teams were awful. I hope he has a great year and is a lottery pick but I just don't see it. It's hard to see him do what he did last year(which was next to nothing on the offensive end) to being a lottery pick this year. That's a huge leap. I'd be happy with him just making significant improvements from last year. Maybe by the time he's a senior then he might get drafted but a lottery pick is still a long shot.

Agreed. I'd like to see him turn into a defensive stopper, which is what he has the best capability to do. The 3 in a Cal system has never been a big scorer, but it is usually the best defensive player on the team. Miller could be that.
Can we rename this thread to "Darius Miller's Draft Status"? lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Can we rename this thread to "Darius Miller's Draft Status"? lol

I would say make a thread for it, but.... Looks like all the debating is done.
Ballers Wrote:I would say make a thread for it, but.... Looks like all the debating is done.

Yeah...
that's why I vote we just change the name lol
There, I changed the thread title to a more suitable title. Big Grin
BCF4L Wrote:There, I changed the thread title to a more suitable title. Big Grin

Can a more mature admin/mod change this thread to a name that does not violate this forum's most basic rule?

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users. Diversity of opinion is encouraged here at BGR, however insulting or flaming another member because he or she doesn’t agree with you will not be tolerated. (This applies to everyone on the board, including staff members) Disagreeing with an idea or opinion of one is perfectly acceptable and is not the same as attacking that individual. An example of this would be calling someone a disrespectful name because you don’t agree with them. - Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account and you could possibly be prosecuted.
zaga_fan Wrote:Can a more mature admin/mod change this thread to a name that does not violate this forum's most basic rule?

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users. Diversity of opinion is encouraged here at BGR, however insulting or flaming another member because he or she doesn’t agree with you will not be tolerated. (This applies to everyone on the board, including staff members) Disagreeing with an idea or opinion of one is perfectly acceptable and is not the same as attacking that individual. An example of this would be calling someone a disrespectful name because you don’t agree with them. - Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account and you could possibly be prosecuted.
[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...bIaYPOsmQ=]

You were the one asking for it to be changed, so at your request, it has been changed. If you can't handle a little bit of ribbing, then maybe the internet isn't the best place for you.
BCF4L Wrote:[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...bIaYPOsmQ=]

You were the one asking for it to be changed, so at your request, it has been changed. If you can't handle a little bit of ribbing, then maybe the internet isn't the best place for you.

LMAO..
BCF4L, you have made my day. :lmao:
BCF4L Wrote:[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...bIaYPOsmQ=]

I did NOT ask that it be changed to that garbage...
and I take ribbing on a daily basis on here because I don't bow down to the gods of UK basketball and I have no problem with it as I can rib with the best of em..
but changing the name of a thread to something that insults 2 frequent posters in your eyes and people that agree with you may be a joke...
but to those that don't agree or those that think that openly bashing others is nothing to laugh at find it a little unnecessary.
zaga_fan Wrote:I did NOT ask that it be changed to that garbage...
and I take ribbing on a daily basis on here because I don't bow down to the gods of UK basketball and I have no problem with it as I can rib with the best of em..
but changing the name of a thread to something that insults 2 frequent posters in your eyes and people that agree with you may be a joke...
but to those that don't agree or those that think that openly bashing others is nothing to laugh at find it a little unnecessary.
:yawn: Happy now?
BCF4L Wrote::yawn: Happy now?

Smile Thanks!
BCF4L Wrote::yawn: Happy now?

Couldn't agree more with the part that you just edited...lol.
Come on Zaga cant we all just get along ,,, Your my hero .
Zaga your sucha cop out.
Ballers Wrote:Zaga your sucha cop out.

Now, now....
no name calling :dontthink
zaga_fan Wrote:Now, now....
no name calling :dontthink

Exactly what I was talking about.. LOL
Ballers Wrote:Exactly what I was talking about.. LOL

:policeman Don't mess with the zaga_fan :rockon:
Where has this thread gone???? Oh my goodness, this thing got off track somewhere lol!
Dreandre Daniels news: Prep school to come, but still in involved in UK for the 2011 season!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]