Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre returns to Vikings
Favre is at the Vikings camp today taking the team physical and is expected to announce his return later today.

I'll post it as a rumor for now.

And just to clarify....
there will be no 1-hour special on ESPN to announce his return:dontthink
that one was for you SD lol
I'm glad he's back because they score a lot and I have one of his receivers on my fantasy team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Favre is at the Vikings camp today taking the team physical and is expected to announce his return later today.

I'll post it as a rumor for now.

And just to clarify....
there will be no 1-hour special on ESPN to announce his return:dontthink
that one was for you SD lol

You know this for 110% sure? :biggrin:
Him doing this every year is starting to get pretty old.
Looking forward to his return.
OMG, Brett Favre came out of Retirement to play football again. Wow, this is incredible news. I just can't wait to see this. With Brett un-retiring, maybe we will see Michael Jordan come back. Heck, we could even see Evander Holyfield in the ring again. OMG, Evander is coming back into the ring in November. Before long, you just might see all the 70's bands make comebacks.................

:popcorn:

:eyeroll:

:yawn:

:zzz:
Brett says that this will be his LAST year.
Is this the first time he has said that?(serious question)
I love seeing brett come back. Determination and love for the game.
Stardust Wrote:OMG, Brett Favre came out of Retirement to play football again. Wow, this is incredible news. I just can't wait to see this. With Brett un-retiring, maybe we will see Michael Jordan come back. Heck, we could even see Evander Holyfield in the ring again. OMG, Evander is coming back into the ring in November. Before long, you just might see all the 70's bands make comebacks.................

:popcorn:

:eyeroll:

:yawn:

:zzz:

Now that I read this SD, I'd say you are pretty pumped about it seeing how you like all the weathered wrestlers you do haha...
Ballers Wrote:Now that I read this SD, I'd say you are pretty pumped about it seeing how you like all the weathered wrestlers you do haha...

Hunh? Weathered wrestlers? What does that have to do with anything? Would it be any different if I had signatures of Lou Gherig & Babe Ruth? Pete Rose or Mike Schmidt? What does the boring news of Brett making the announcement that WE ALL KNEW he was going to make compare to weathered wrestlers or anyone else who is REALLY retired?
Brett returns...
2nd play he gets sacked because no one blocks anyone lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Brett returns...
2nd play he gets sacked because no one blocks anyone lol

Conspricay????????TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:Conspricay????????TongueirateSho

Definitely...
there is a SCHIZM in the locker room so they figured they would let him take a sack:eyeroll:
zaga_fan Wrote:Definitely...
there is a SCHIZM in the locker room so they figured they would let him take a sack:eyeroll:

same way with any football team. eveyone want to see the guy their portecting hit the ground for a loss....:lmao:
I love it. Brett Farve will take his last breathe on the football field!
Aslan Wrote:I love it. Brett Farve will take his last breathe on the football field!

Idk about you, but I don't want to see someone die on the field from a heart attack. :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:Idk about you, but I don't want to see someone die on the field from a heart attack. :biggrin:

Favre will be the Dale Earnhardt of football!
The thing that frustrates me so much with his antics is the fact that there are other players out there giving it their all to try to get his position. They show up for practice and camp and put in the time and effort for what? Just so the Prima Donna can waltz in there and say "I'm back" now go set down and watch me play and you can be my backup.

In my mind he is a great player but a lousy teammate.
Midee1 Wrote:The thing that frustrates me so much with his antics is the fact that there are other players out there giving it their all to try to get his position. They show up for practice and camp and put in the time and effort for what? Just so the Prima Donna can waltz in there and say "I'm back" now go set down and watch me play and you can be my backup.

In my mind he is a great player but a lousy teammate.

Dead-on:Thumbs:

I beleive 100% that he has told players of his dislike of Childress. And then he had the press conference to say he challenged the one who told the press to stand-up and say it is all BS. I think Favre is a HOF'er, but may wind up being the most disliked by anyone who has ever played with him as any in history.
zaga_fan Wrote:Favre will be the Dale Earnhardt of football!

Eeehhh... Hope I don't offend any Dale fans, but he was kinda shady... Favre just doesn't play the bad guy like Dale did.
Not to mention, I get the joke.. But I don't see Favre dieing on the field... lol
^ bad humor timing,
Ballers Wrote:Eeehhh... Hope I don't offend any Dale fans, but he was kinda shady... Favre just doesn't play the bad guy like Dale did.
Not to mention, I get the joke.. But I don't see Favre dieing on the field... lol

ugh...

ban
baller4lyfe Wrote:ugh...

ban

You can't request bans with 26 posts lol
zaga_fan Wrote:You can't request bans with 26 posts lol

Good call.. :Thumbs: