Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2 @ Letcher Co. Central 1
Was a very physical game with the Tigers coming out on top! Both teams played physical with great sportsmanship! Two good teams playing hard! Just wish the fans of Letcher would have the same sportsmanship as their team. Heard one fan from Letcher tell a Paintsville parent to meet him outside the fence. COME ON people...let these kids play! The official even had to have the Letcher Coach, tell his fans to calm down. Non-sense! BOTH these teams played a hard fought game and don't deserve this type of stuff. Letcher has a good team and don't deserve to be spoiled by childish behavior in the stands!

Keep playing hard LCC! Hopefully we will get to meet again for like the Regional Championship! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
We will be ready, Goodluck until then. Have a good season.
I was at the game and the fans behavior was not good. I believe soccer fans are as bad or worse then basketball or football fans.
I think a lot of the bad sportsmanship from the stands is a lack of knowledge of the game. I was at the game also and some of the comments made about officiating, player control etc was just things spilling out of thier months without really understanding the game.
Off the Hook, I heard you had a leg up on the guy that threatened the Tiger fan came down the stands, is that true?
Oh by the way..............Pine Mountain Grill is a GREAT Place to eat!
LOL...You know it YTD!!! ...LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis