Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 66 Knott Co. Central 0
Wildcats put a whoopin' on the Pats!

Final
congrats to SV..
Wow, sounds like this one was over early. Not sure how much to make of this game for SV, since Knott was not expected to be very good this year. Still, good to get the first game out of the way.

Good luck next week both teams!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Knott has a long road ahead of them. I would like to see this new coach get things turned around.
Final
Who does Shelby Valley play next week?
Wow. That was a spanking
Very crazy score!
Ouch !!
Taken to the woodshed
I expected this one to be a little closer.
Ouch!! Congrats to the Wildcats! Hope that Knott's new coach can build on these kind of moments.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
knott county is a very bad team so no worder valley won
branham20 Wrote:knott county is a very bad team so no worder valley won

No, Knott isnt the best in the state. KCC lost most of all their talent to graudation last season. KC is a young team and doesnt have a lot of experience so give them time. KCC coach as only been with them only a few months. They'll only get better. Good luck KC.

Congrats Valley. SV ran the ball well this game.
If Knott County doesn't put together a solid feeder program in the grade schools they should disband their football program.
wow.. congrats Valley.. who scored for the wildcats?
How did Brett Reynolds do for the Wildcats?
branham20 Wrote:knott county is a very bad team so no worder valley won

Quite obvious you are from East Ridge....one question How many times has East Ridge beaten KCC in football.....0
Was there a running clock at any point. That seems like an awful high score to put on somebody. Is there bad blood between these two schools? The thing a coach has to always remember is that what goes around comes around.
bigcoachallen Wrote:Was there a running clock at any point. That seems like an awful high score to put on somebody. Is there bad blood between these two schools? The thing a coach has to always remember is that what goes around comes around.

I think the score was 40some to zero at the end of the first qtr of play, and the clock did run after that. The starters played maybe about half the game if that.

There's no bad blood, and I don't think it was the intention of Valley to create any, but this being the first game of the season, and these guys are ready to get out of the gate, you have to allow your starters to play at least a half before making major changes and bring in your bench.
Valley pulled off of them after the 1st Quarter, Knott is just very weak this year. They could have scored 150 if they wanted to.
Captain Crook Wrote:Quite obvious you are from East Ridge....one question How many times has East Ridge beaten KCC in football.....0

Niceeee. Only you forgot in 2007 ER blew out KCC, not this bad but still. Look up your info first.
Real Badman Wrote:Niceeee. Only you forgot in 2007 ER blew out KCC, not this bad but still. Look up your info first.

Captain Crook is right. KCC won that game by forfiet....ER used inelgible players....
killerb Wrote:Captain Crook is right. KCC won that game by forfiet....ER used inelgible players....

Just like Shelby Valley is this year!Confusedhh:
VoR_58 Wrote:Just like Shelby Valley is this year!Confusedhh:

Just because you are posting on a message board and have a certain degree of anonymity doesn't give you or myself the right to say just anything you want, we are all accountable for our actions and our words.

If you have proof that Valley has ineligible players this year than report to KHSAA, if you don't and you are just blindly trying to degrade a rival program than you should be banned from this forum.
I agree, if someone is not eligible, it needs to be reported, if not, shut up. Unfortunately for Knott Co. is concerned, I am afraid that a forefeit is the only way I see them winning a game this year from what I saw. Its going to be a long hard year.
Hondo Wrote:Just because you are posting on a message board and have a certain degree of anonymity doesn't give you or myself the right to say just anything you want, we are all accountable for our actions and our words.

If you have proof that Valley has ineligible players this year than report to KHSAA, if you don't and you are just blindly trying to degrade a rival program than you should be banned from this forum.

It's not a rival program for me. But it is for a friend of mine. I'm not trying to degrade Valley's program either. Im not talking smack or saying how horrible there players are as a group or individually. I'm just repeating what I hear from pretty decent sources. Im not allowed to do that?

If I'm not I would please like for a moderator to tell me so and I won't do it again! :thanks:
killerb Wrote:Captain Crook is right. KCC won that game by forfiet....ER used inelgible players....

Sweet oh holy mother! If your going to count this, then...LET BE WRITTEN; EAST RIDGE HAS BEAT PRESTONSBURG...IN FOOTBALL!

Unimportant? Yes. But if your going to count that as a win for KCC, I just want to throw that out there. Just sayin buddy...
Knott is real weak every year. How many games have they won in the last ten years or ever
bigcoachallen Wrote:Was there a running clock at any point. That seems like an awful high score to put on somebody. Is there bad blood between these two schools? The thing a coach has to always remember is that what goes around comes around.

Running clock with 10+ minutes left in the 2nd quarter up 40+ points. Coach Norman took it extremely easy on KCC. If there was bad blood and he wanted to, he could have beaten them by as much as he wanted to. He showed a lot of class by only beating them by as much as he did.