Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Bell County Bobcats be stopped this year?
WildDawg Wrote:Sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread but Bell County returned almost everyone on a team that took Boyle County to the wire last year. Boyle County lost a lot more than Bell. Davenport brothers, Maden?, Hylton, and a lot of other very talented players are on that team. I didn't make this thread claiming Bell County was the best team to ever step on the field because anyone can lose on a given night but they're the team to beat in 4a. How does Lone Oak and some of the other teams out west look this year?

Its all good man. Your right anybody can get beat on any given night, especially if the injury bug hits your team.

Bell Co does return alot of skilled players back from a 2009 State Semi team that was up on Boyle Co 10-0 in the 1st half.

Madon, Cory Davenport, Cody Davenport, Hilton, Mills, Brown, Thacker, Henderson, and Patterson all saw ALOT of playing time last year.

This years passing team is ALOT better than last years too. Madon's passes are very accurrate with a great group of receivers who can catch the ball at any spot on the field this year. Just very glad State Semi will be played on Log Mountain this year again!
WildDawg Wrote:Sorry if I offended anyone by starting this thread but Bell County returned almost everyone on a team that took Boyle County to the wire last year. Boyle County lost a lot more than Bell. Davenport brothers, Maden?, Hylton, and a lot of other very talented players are on that team. I didn't make this thread claiming Bell County was the best team to ever step on the field because anyone can lose on a given night but they're the team to beat in 4a. How does Lone Oak and some of the other teams out west look this year?

In the skilled dept., yes Boyle lost a lot more than Bell. However the Rebels lost only 3 or 4 regulars on the defensive side. Defense wins championships and Boyle will be heard from before the season is over. Bell should be the favorites but far from the prohibitive favorites your thread started out making them. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:In the skilled dept., yes Boyle lost a lot more than Bell. However the Rebels lost only 3 or 4 regulars on the defensive side. Defense wins championships and Boyle will be heard from before the season is over. Bell should be the favorites but far from the prohibitive favorites your thread started out making them. :Thumbs:

Hatz he isn't a Bell fan so take it out on him we have alot more respect for Boyle than that. I just hope we can be there in the end.
Amped 88 Wrote:Hatz he isn't a Bell fan so take it out on him we have alot more respect for Boyle than that. I just hope we can be there in the end.

With his screen name and avatar I've got a possible idea where he's from. :Thumbs:

Amped, the really Bell County fans like yourself have always had respect enough to know you don't start making big predictions after one week of play. And trust me Amped, you guys WILL be there in the end for the showdowns. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:With his screen name and avatar I've got a possible idea where he's from. :Thumbs:

Amped, the really Bell County fans like yourself have always had respect enough to know you don't start making big predictions after one week of play. And trust me Amped, you guys WILL be there in the end for the showdowns. :Thumbs:

Sounds good I sure do hope so.