Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: UK or Duke? Who would win??
who has duke played?
have they even played anybody in the top 25?
Does it matter? lol I love UK but they are down this year.
Duke played Texas when they were #2, Indiana at #17 and have played Memphis when they were #11... ACC play starts Sunday @ Wake Forest which will be a great game...
uk will be ok
Lets hope so horse head. I hope that Randolph improved over his time off and can contribute some big numbes for the Cats.
is this the uk team with or with out morris
Duke
duke would beat UK by atleast 30....kansas did and kansas is horrible this year.....duke had played a lot harder schedule then uk....i hate duke with all my heart but watchin UK this year is makin me sick...how can u go to a top team in the NCAA to barely beatin central florida
Whoever said that Duke would win by 30 is CRAZY!!!!! I would say Duke by at least 45 pts. They did destroy Texas
Duke would win by atleast 15 or 20 if they played today.
"Captain_44" Wrote:Duke would win by atleast 15 or 20 if they played today.

Duke is 40 better than UK this year.

:boo:
Yea, UK wouldnt stand a chance.
As bad as it kills me to say it....DUKE!
duke would win by 10+ but i think reddick wouldnt have a huge game like people say he would i think rondo could keep reddick under control.....the real problem for uk would sheldon willianms he couldnt be stoped...
Bad question, with the way Uk is playin right now vs the Way duke is playin. Duke would absolutley Destroy Uk. Who would guard Williams? hes a load down there
Duke by 20 or more
As bad as I hate to say it, Duke would beat UK but I would like to hope that it would by less than 10 points.
DUKE all the way!
duke
dukes first team would beat uk by 35, and their second team would beat uk by 20 IN RUPP.....uk wouldnt dare get off the bus if they went to cameron.
duke all the way
Duke by ALOT, and I HATE Duck...
I'd have to go with Duke this year
as much as i have to say it probably Duke right now. I'm am a big UK fan but there is no doubt about it Duke has a very talented team.
After I watched both teams play yesterday I think it would be a pretty good game
Duke all the way UK wouldnt even have a chance!
i would go with UK but thats because there my team........GO BIG BLUE