Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
84.62%
Frankfort
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort @ Sheldon Clark 9/3
Who ya got in this one
I'll take SC by 14.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take SC by 14.

I'll go with that to, I hope they can get a win here and get off this losing streak, I know its early and there's a lot of football left to be played. So I think the Cards get their first win this week.
I'll go with SC by 14 too. Too big, fast, strong, and talented for the snide to continue. I'll say this: Whenever this SC team wakes up....look out 3A...
The game against Breathitt will be the turn around for the Cardinals. The Bulldogs better be ready because Sheldon Clark is going to be hard to beat from here on out.
Frankfort by a TD
Didn't Frankfort lose a lot?
Opening 0 - 2 is not what Cardinal fans expected but playing two tough opponents on the road is never easy. With this being the first of three striaght home games I look for the Cards to get win number one by three scores.
Sheldon Clark
well Frankfort is 1a and is not a real good team so SC should win this game.. but who knows..
Chris Sloane will make a huge difference as the season moves forward.
frankfort is actually pretty good have several very athletic kids who ply hard..
IntheZone Wrote:frankfort is actually pretty good have several very athletic kids who ply hard..

I have heard they have very good speed in the back field but idk any way you can confirm this for me
Frankfort's not a pushover. SC would be shooting them selves in the foot if they overlook Frankfort.
when they get all of there line back they will be just fine,keep your heads up boys,sc by 14
Sheldon Clark gets win #1 in 2010!
SC is 0 - 2 and finally plays a home game. Frankfort is 5th in Class Aso lets hear what you think.
bump
Jed Clampett Wrote:SC is 0 - 2 and finally plays a home game. Frankfort is 5th in Class Aso lets hear what you think.

I know nothing about Frankfort, but I would urge SC not to take them lightly. For on a given night, and the situation is fairly equal, anything can happen.

I'm sure SC learned some things against Breathitt last Friday night that will help them going forward. Sure, they made some serious mistakes but have no reason to hang their heads. There were definitely some bright spots. They must keep working, learning, and reduce mistakes. And, never, never, get down on themselves. They will be winners!
Frankfort is very good, but shoud struggle maintaining a solid game deep into the timeclock
Jed Clampett Wrote:SC is 0 - 2 and finally plays a home game. Frankfort is 5th in Class Aso lets hear what you think.

Hopefully SC will get a win but if the play calling does not change SC can expect the same result. Change the qb, and SC would have a better chance of moving the ball, also run some sweeps, get skyles and ray to the outside and good things will happen.:rockon:
Don't really know anything about Frankfort. But I sure hope SC can rebound with a W.

Good Luck Cards!
i believe sc will turn things around this week...sc by 7.
card alumni i watched hem on film they have 3 guys they like to get the ball to who are all exceptionally fast should be a good match up for SC up front tho.
Frankfort will have speed that is comparable to Collins High, nowhere the depth that Collins had but they will be fast. Their line is small but quick. If Frankfort can get to the edge their gone. Good luck to both teams.
Never, never take anyone lightly! Remember, any given night it can happen, i.e., upsets occur.
SC
I like SC to get there 1st win and its at home so they will be juiced. They will probably have a few fits at the start trying to control Frankforts speed but will calm down and get a 14 point win.
bac2369 Wrote:I like SC to get there 1st win and its at home so they will be juiced. They will probably have a few fits at the start trying to control Frankforts speed but will calm down and get a 14 point win.

If Sheldon Clark makes the necessary adjustments, they should come away with a victory.
SC is due for their first win, of course. Hopefully they can re-group and begin to play better. Its still early in the season and there are quite a few games left. Keep your heads up SC, it will come together.