Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
19.35%
Danville
80.65%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Danville 9/4
danville rolls
Danvilles offense did not impress me but their defense looked very good. They have speed as usual and I think their defense produces many 3 and outs and therefore causes the other teams D to play much more than they should. If you can ball control them I think it hurts their big play ability. But if your D is alwayson the field they are gonna break some big ones. Pikeville must control the line of scrimmage on offense to have a chance.

D- 30
P - 7
Still think this game is decided in the 4th qtr. Maynard is a player! Ratliff ranked top 50 player in the state! Tackett catches everything! McCoy is hard to tackle! The defense is much improved! #1 kicker in the state! Good things going on with this team!
I like all the Pikeville support on here. they are definatley back on the rise and have a #10 ranking to uphold. Still Danville will be too much to handle. Pikeville knows where they stand though after this game.
Imo, a low scoring game. Danville may win, but this Pikeville team will never hang their heads and give up.