Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite NFL PLayer? Now, And all Time.
Now: Polamolu
Past: Terry Bradshaw
NOW: Bob Sanders, game changer ALL-TIME: "Sweetness" Walter Payton Had more class than the whole NFL does now!:Cheerlead
mrsportsfan Wrote:Just a little sidenote
Coach Rich Brooks drafted Jerome Bettis when he
was with, I believe the Rams and traded him to the
Steelers after the first year. Don't think they jived.
Thanks coach.:thanks:
No it was either Chuck Knox or John Robinson that drafted "The Bus" for the LA Rams. After Jeromes second year the coach was fired, the team moved to St. Louis, and Rich Brooks was brought in. Brooks didnt want Jerome and so Jerome was traded to the Steelers and the rest is history.....Just another reason why I love Coach Brooks LOL!!!! And you are right, they dont get along, in Jeromes book he talks about Coach Brooks like a dog.
Today-James Harrison, Casey Hampton,Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward, John Conner
All Time-The 70s Steel Curtain D, Jerome Bettis, Rocky Bleir, John Stalworth, Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris,**** Butkus, Howie Long
Now - Tom Brady,Wes Welker, Randy Moss
all-time Warren Sapp
my favorite player now is Vince Young and CJ2K. Couldnt choose between em. MY all time favorite, definatley Earl Cambel. You couldnt tackle this guy. runner up larry csonka.
Now: Darren McFadden

Then: Jerry Rice
I'm starting to really like Clay Matthews in Green Bay. He's hard nosed and loves the game, gives 100% at all time and never quits on a play.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm starting to really like Clay Matthews in Green Bay. He's hard nosed and loves the game, gives 100% at all time and never quits on a play.

And Is a flat man beast.
fav Wes Welker ,Tom Brady
all-time Jerry Rice
Now - John Conner, Miles Austin, Peyton Manning
All-Time - Walter Payton, Darryl Johnston, Leon Lett,Bob Lilly, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, the 1994 Cowboys in General, Bob Lilly, Ken Norton.
Now-Drew Brees
Past-Walter Payton.
MVP2 Wrote:I'm starting to really like Clay Matthews in Green Bay. He's hard nosed and loves the game, gives 100% at all time and never quits on a play.

He may be a beast but he looks like Fabio, and is always swinging his hair backwards like a freaking girl, I don't think I've ever seen Troy throw his hair around like that, unless it was in a commercial. After Matthews is done playing he looks like a greasy haired guy on steroids. I think the Nelson twins are missing their brother. Ricky Nelson's son's Matthew and Gunnar had a band, he looks like he fits right in the family.

They swing their hair back just like Matthews. He needs to get it under control, or cut the mess.
Now- Myron Pryor.

All Time- My personal hero Pat Tillman. What kind of man he was to give up his career to join the army. And not only join but become a ranger. The best of the best. He died so we could be free, he gave up his wife, family, and millions of dollars for what he believed in. A true hero.
Now: Troy Polamalu
All-time: Lawrence Taylor
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Matthews swings his hair like a girl. After he plays he looks like a stringy, greasy, haired loser.
Now- Andre Johnson and a few others, no REAL favorite.
Then- Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Bill Romanowski, Charlie Garner, etc...

As you can tell I like the older NFL than I do now, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^We all liked it better when players where actually aloud to hit each other and play the game with passion.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
all time: Conrad Dobler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Dobler
[Image: http://cbssacramento.files.wordpress.com...146&crop=1]

Current:
Harvey Dahl is pretty cool
^Why? Is it just a lineman thing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ well yea plus they both played the game in a certain way
Now - Ben Roethlisberger
All-Time - Jerome Bettis
For me...

Now - Brian Urlacher
All time - Mike Singletary
Now - Brian Urlacher
All Time - "Sweetness" Walter Payton
LaDainian Tomlinson
Now: Patrick Willis
All-Time: Mike Alstott
Really don't have a favorite player as of right now in the NFL, but my all time favorite is definitely Brett Favre.