Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the US invade or get involved with war in Iran?
Sometime this year?
Personally,I dont see it happening. The US public won't let our nation get in another war. If anybody invades Iran it'll be a coalition of UN forces (note: not the same "coalition" Bush managed to throw together).

But it wont happen, because we can't afford it.
I don't know about the afford part especially when the money bags in Saudi Arabia are very worried about Iran and nuclear weapons. They are almost as worried as Israel and had already give Israel the green light to use their air space for bombing runs. So if it were to happen I'm sure they would be willing to fund it a great deal. However, why would we attack Iran we didn't make them what they are like we did Iraq, Osama and the Taliban. We usually only like to go after the one's that we originally funded years earlier.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:I don't know about the afford part especially when the money bags in Saudi Arabia are very worried about Iran and nuclear weapons. They are almost as worried as Israel and had already give Israel the green light to use their air space for bombing runs. So if it were to happen I'm sure they would be willing to fund it a great deal. However, why would we attack Iran we didn't make them what they are like we did Iraq, Osama and the Taliban. We usually only like to go after the one's that we originally funded years earlier.

I agree with this
Personally, I don't think we would need a war with Iran to screw up their nuclear program.

I could go on and on about this topic, but I'm going to see some other opinions first. And I'm tired, lol.
Iran's Islamic republic is a monument to the four years of bungled foreign policy by the second worst US president in modern history, Jimmy Carter. The first worst is unlikely to play a role in correcting Carter's mistake. Obama is like a deranged fireman fighting fires with a gasoline hose.Iran's Islamic republic is a monument to the four years of bungled foreign policy by the second worst US president in modern history, Jimmy Carter. The first worst is unlikely to play a role in correcting Carter's mistake. Obama is like a deranged fireman fighting fires with a gasoline hose.
CatDawg Wrote:I don't know about the afford part especially when the money bags in Saudi Arabia are very worried about Iran and nuclear weapons. They are almost as worried as Israel and had already give Israel the green light to use their air space for bombing runs. So if it were to happen I'm sure they would be willing to fund it a great deal. However, why would we attack Iran we didn't make them what they are like we did Iraq, Osama and the Taliban. We usually only like to go after the one's that we originally funded years earlier.
Iran's Islamic republic is a monument to the four years of bungled foreign policy by the second worst US president in modern history, Jimmy Carter. The first worst is unlikely to play a role in correcting Carter's mistake. Obama is like a deranged fireman who cannot distinguish between a water truck and a gasoline tanker.
vundy33 Wrote:Personally, I don't think we would need a war with Iran to screw up their nuclear program.

I could go on and on about this topic, but I'm going to see some other opinions first. And I'm tired, lol.

Tell us! I wish to know!
Really not much to tell...

Most people in this country know that we have the most powerful military to ever exist on this planet. Iran doesn't compare. All ya gotta do is do some research.

They're best aircraft is the F-4 and F-14, and they have different MiG's and Su's...these planes are 2nd and 3rd generation, if I'm not mistaken. I don't know alot about planes and all that. But, we have nothing but 4th gen and 5th gen, including the F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, and F-35. All of those will kill anything Iran has in the sky before the Iranians even knew they were there. Not just these attack/bomber aircraft, every plane our Air Force has is superior to everything Iran has.

Don't get me started on the ground troops, lol. Most of their tanks are old T-72's, T-55's, and old U.S. Sherman's. If you don't know anything about our M1A1 Abrams, you need to look it up. Nothing on earth is on it's level.

It's pretty much the same with every other piece of equipment. From tanks to kevlars.

Of course, there is many more factors to include in a war scenario with Iran, and these are just a few. I know some people would think that equipment wouldn't mean all that much because alot of country's have beaten superior country's in wars. But, this is to much of an advantage.

I know, we are in two wars right now. Blah blah blah. We probably wouldn't have to invade Iran, I am 90% sure they would surrender to our Air Force. But, if worse came to worse and we had to invade and fight a ground war, we do have them surrounded. Iraq is to their west, AFG to their east. Some of you might say those troops in IRQ and AFG all already busy, but if need be they could easily hit up Iran. You'd think morale would go down because their tours would probably be extended, and they'd have to go to another **** hole and have a real fight, but we would come together and be more motivated than ever.

I would much rather fight a regular conventional war than to have to worry about getting blown up everytime I'm in a vehicle outside the wire.

Sorry for the spelling and/or grammar, I'm on my phone. I'll add more when I get home. I like to look at different scenarios and see how we would do in these scenarios.
vundy33 Wrote:Really not much to tell...

Most people in this country know that we have the most powerful military to ever exist on this planet. Iran doesn't compare. All ya gotta do is do some research.

They're best aircraft is the F-4 and F-14, and they have different MiG's and Su's...these planes are 2nd and 3rd generation, if I'm not mistaken. I don't know alot about planes and all that. But, we have nothing but 4th gen and 5th gen, including the F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, and F-35. All of those will kill anything Iran has in the sky before the Iranians even knew they were there. Not just these attack/bomber aircraft, every plane our Air Force has is superior to everything Iran has.

Don't get me started on the ground troops, lol. Most of their tanks are old T-72's, T-55's, and old U.S. Sherman's. If you don't know anything about our M1A1 Abrams, you need to look it up. Nothing on earth is on it's level.

It's pretty much the same with every other piece of equipment. From tanks to kevlars.

Of course, there is many more factors to include in a war scenario with Iran, and these are just a few. I know some people would think that equipment wouldn't mean all that much because alot of country's have beaten superior country's in wars. But, this is to much of an advantage.

I know, we are in two wars right now. Blah blah blah. We probably wouldn't have to invade Iran, I am 90% sure they would surrender to our Air Force. But, if worse came to worse and we had to invade and fight a ground war, we do have them surrounded. Iraq is to their west, AFG to their east. Some of you might say those troops in IRQ and AFG all already busy, but if need be they could easily hit up Iran. You'd think morale would go down because their tours would probably be extended, and they'd have to go to another **** hole and have a real fight, but we would come together and be more motivated than ever.

I would much rather fight a regular conventional war than to have to worry about getting blown up everytime I'm in a vehicle outside the wire.

Sorry for the spelling and/or grammar, I'm on my phone. I'll add more when I get home. I like to look at different scenarios and see how we would do in these scenarios.

:thanks: