Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
71.43%
Letcher County Central
28.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central @ Belfry 9/10
This lcc team is a dangerous team imo, their backs against the wall and they want belfry any way. Bhs will have to play their best ball of the year. I look for a very physical game
BelfryPride Wrote:I'll be at this one

Belfry by 14

Are ya ready to eat?? Glad your comin!!!

Pirates are improving... At a steady rate.... They will be where they need to be come Friday night.... PREPARED!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
belfry wins this one . the defence has to step up for the pirates. and the offensive line looked terrible friday against ashland. they were in belfry,s backfield all night. i look for adjustments . and on the def side ashland qb had all night to throw or run it. let go big red
I'm gonna go out there and say Letcher by 6.
I'd hate to see them lose again.
Good luck men
Letcher wins because of the passing game. Belfry should be able to stop the run but defending the pass will be there biggest problem. If LCC comes out and has a couple of turnovers it could be a long night for the Cougars but i look for them to wake up and get to football. It took hazard beating them a couple years ago to wake them up and i look for the same this year.
Would'nt miss it for the world .... I am not from around here and I have fell in love with mountain football , THE REAL FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS ..... Belfry by 8
Josh and Jp will be ready this we they are improving more and more each week as well as the team. Today Belfry will play like a completely different football team.
Belfry by 300 million
Belfry 28-14.