Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 42 Corbin 10
Rebel55 Wrote:I'm curious, Was the reserved seats marked off as being reserved?

They were in the past, not sure about the last 2-3 years though. They should be marked and there would not be confusion and hurt feelings.
Paul Dean Wrote:I am the film crew of which you speak. I take offense with the obsenity comment, as not a foul work was spoken. I did call the referees "Homers" and stated that the calls were "crap". Maybe you are easily offended. But when you are invited to a bowl and the referees seem to have been pulled from a local drinking establishment, it tends to anger the invited team. A bogus intentional grounding call on the Rebels was bad enough, but when the officials decided to wave off the same call on the home team, I felt the desire to express my frustration. I was unaware that it was prohibited for fans to express their joy or frustration at a football game. Perhaps at Corbin, only the home team is allowed to show emotion. I did see the Corbin coach on the field expressing his displeasure with the officiating. I guess he is allowed since he coaches the home team. As for the fans wanting to "stick it in at the end of the game," I think that is a result of having it stuck to them during the previous three and a half quarters. Johnson Central thought we had great fans. Bell County seems to think we are OK. So it must not be an eastern Kentucky thing. Get over it!!! :1:

I think Bell Co and Boyle Co fans are on the same page. :Clap:
Good Win Rebels
I think Bell Co and Boyle Co fans are on the same page

I think so as well. Arrogance comes to mind as to the topic of that page. Smile
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:I think Bell Co and Boyle Co fans are on the same page

I think so as well. Arrogance comes to mind as to the topic of that page. Smile

:thatsfunn Even I thought that was funny and probably the way we come across.