3. Johnson Central
4. Pulaski County
5. Breathitt County
6. Knox Central
7. Clay County
8. Prestonsburg
9. Lawrence County
10. Hazard
It's good to see Lawrence County & Hazard finally make the top 10.

Hazard is verrrry underrated!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:It's good to see Lawrence County & Hazard finally make the top 10.

Hazard is verrrry underrated!

I agree.
Pulaski stays in top 5 with a loss this week?
If only the jackets could have held onto the lead vs clay they could be around 8th or so this week.
csabo17 Wrote:I agree.
Pulaski did lose... to 6A top ten and pre-season #12 in KY Henry Clay... in DOUBLE OVERTIME! How far should they have dropped?
Good to see Hazard in the top 10!
Hopefully we'll see the Dores in there next week after the BC game!
^I think we will. Perry, LC, and Hazard should have been in there from the start.
Aslan Wrote:^I think we will. Perry, LC, and Hazard should have been in there from the start.

Sadly, I don't agree.
I think PCC has to beat Breathitt first.
I don't think Breathitt should be as high as they are, though.

Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski did lose... to 6A top ten and pre-season #12 in KY Henry Clay... in DOUBLE OVERTIME! How far should they have dropped?

IMO i think that Pulaski should be above Johnson Central!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
JC should be a clear number 2. This is the problem putting schools of different classes in one poll. Some smaller schools could in no way be competitive with the larger schools but get a high ranking due to the position in thier class.
Johnson central has a loss as well and they are still top 5. I think the top 10 is right on and I think Pulaski would beat any of the 3 ahead of them no question.
Swforever82 Wrote:Johnson central has a loss as well and they are still top 5. I think the top 10 is right on and I think Pulaski would beat any of the 3 ahead of them no question.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL................wait ok LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL-------:lmao:
Swforever82 Wrote:Johnson central has a loss as well and they are still top 5. I think the top 10 is right on and I think Pulaski would beat any of the 3 ahead of them no question.

Really? This is the same Pulaski team that got STROKED by Boyle Co in their scrimmage. If you want to compare teams...JC was 2 plays away from beating Boyle, and if you think they could hang with Bell you got another thing coming. Bell is the #1 team in 4A this season IMO and should beat Boyle in the playoffs. Pulaski is right where they should be.
IRISH4 Wrote:Really? This is the same Pulaski team that got STROKED by Boyle Co in their scrimmage. If you want to compare teams...JC was 2 plays away from beating Boyle, and if you think they could hang with Bell you got another thing coming. Bell is the #1 team in 4A this season IMO and should beat Boyle in the playoffs. Pulaski is right where they should be.

I don't cast a vote, but I am almost certain that scrimmage games don't weigh in a lot on this poll.:please::please:

you are either stupid or really stupid, if you think there is no question that pulaski would beat the other 3. i am a bell fan an i know that they will have hard games against KC and JC. pulaski hasnt even won their first two games this season.
JC is the 2nd best team in the mountains with Knox being 3rd. If you have seen them play you would understand that. With Clay, Pulaski, Breathit and Somerset being awfully close for 4th.
AMEN:Clap:

Johnson Central stay in the top 5 with there lose to Bolye Co. Pulaski Co. got beat in over time. Pulaski is still one of the top 5 teams in the mountains.
LC should be higher.
And Bell should be higher too... LOL.
I'm well aware that a scrimmage is not a game. Yet I still believe that the first few quarters of a scrimmage are played to win. I was there for the Pulaski County scrimmage and the Johnson Central game. I'm also aware of the hype for the Boyle / JC game. But folks Pulaski is no Johnson Central.
Ole jonnyt you must not be too smart yourself because you would know Pulaski only has one loss on the season to Henry Clay. Does the news not make it to bell county any? I love your attitude to if it's not from log mountain your wrong.
Swforever82 Wrote:Ole jonnyt you must not be too smart yourself because you would know Pulaski only has one loss on the season to Henry Clay. Does the news not make it to bell county any? I love your attitude to if it's not from log mountain your wrong.

they lost to henry clay not st x, trinity or highlands...

henry clay are not world beaters or anything. being a 6A team doesnt mean they are a great team.
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:I don't cast a vote, but I am almost certain that scrimmage games don't weigh in a lot on this poll.:please::please:

That's going to be a new part of their calculations, kind of like the BCS....no kidding they don't count, but when you watch it and evaluate the talent level from each team. They played against the exact same offense and defense so you can get a sense of who is better in what positions because of the common oponent.
Well jonny I was just making you aware that your facts were wrong and if you are going to call someone stupid make sure you're not making yourself look stupid.
pcc should be in there this week
New Mountain Top 10 9/6
1. Bell County 49 -6 over Whitley
2. Somerset 38-13 over Danville
3. Johnson Central 14-12 over Sheldon Clark
4. Pulaski County 47-28 over Russell Co.
5. Breathitt County 27-7 loss to Perry Central
6. Knox Central 47-12 over Williamsburg
7. Clay County 62-40 over South Laurel
8. Prestonsburg 48-13 over Bath Co.
9. Lawrence County 55-3 over East Ridge
10. Hazard 54-13 over Paris

9 out of 10 won last week.

What should this weeks look like???
I'd say 1-3 should stay the same, maybe put Knox ahead of PC and Breathitt, and it's good.
Does Perry deserve to be in? If so then who drops out?
Jumper Dad Wrote:Does Perry deserve to be in? If so then who drops out?

If Perry doesn't get in after beating the #5 team by 20..somethins wrong.