Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to give a shout out to the Pineville Mtn Lions!!!
They are always hidden behind the likes of Middlesboro and Bell Co every year, but they have themselves a very good team this year!

They are 2-0 and beaten McCreary Co Central a 4A school 43-6 and Berea 48-14.

I see them possibly starting the season out at 5-0 and make some noise in their District this year.
Ive been noticing this, and keeping an eye out. There doing something right in Pineville.
Congrats Pineville, they should be a top team in that district that year, i havent seen them play, but Lynn Camp is down, and Wburg is average along with Harlan, good year to be 2-0 and things be looking up.
I haven't been keeping track of the Mountain Lions this season but I am certainly glad to hear this. I love the town of Pineville, truly one of the most naturally beautiful settings in the state and all of the locals I have come across seem to be really good, genuine people. Great job Pineville keep it up!
Glad to hear this. Congrats Pineville.
Pineville has found a real gem in Coach Bart Elam. Keep an eye on this young man's career.
Pineville is a team i look to make a deep run into the playoffs. I dont know if they can beat hazard but thats why you play the game.
Congrats to pineville. like to see all the county school's do well. Middlesboro has owned that district and now that they are gone i would like to see pineville take their place at the top. good luck mnt lions
They look like they could host there first play-off game in years

Good Luck Lions
They are doing something right, its called schedule. They played McCreary Central and Berea.
Congrats to Bart and the Mtn. Lions. by looking at there schedule I think they could do as well as 8-2 or MAYBE 9-1. When the playoffs come around who knows. Having confidence means a lot. GOOD LUCK LOINS on the rest of the season. By the way Bart is a K-N-O-X boy.
Lynn Camp may spoil the fun this week. Oh Dave has been known to be spoiler a few times.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Lynn Camp may spoil the fun this week. Oh Dave has been known to be spoiler a few times.

Yea, you could be right. I haven't got to see either team play this year. What is Pineville's strength?
Everyone knows what Coach Mitchell is going to do run, run, run and then run some more. My brother holds the single season passing record at Lynn Camp and it was a wopping 1,200 some yards. They only threw that much because they had absultly no one to run the ball (lol). BTW this is not a dis on LC. I'm a wildcat fan as well.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:Yea, you could be right. I haven't got to see either team play this year. What is Pineville's strength?

Decent back in Hendrickson but he will not run inside the tackles. Outside only.