Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 38 Danville 13
64black&gold Wrote:I'm sorry but Somerset is in the mtn's about as much as Boyle County is.

Well they're still in the Mountain Top 10 so as far as WYMT is concerned they're a mountain team and therefor making them the second best mountain team behind Bell County.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
64black&gold Wrote:I'm sorry but Somerset is in the mtn's about as much as Boyle County is.

Is this your way of saying Central Ky wants Somerset back? :lmao:
Wow! Didn't see this one coming. Congrats to the Jumpers.
Congrats to the jumpers!
This is a surprise. Didnt expect a blowout.
RoShamBo Wrote:Is this your way of saying Central Ky wants Somerset back? :lmao:

Actually in days of yore (70's & early 80's), Somerset was a member of the Central Kentucky Conference (CKC). :Thumbs:
I loved the old CKC days!!!!!
Jumper Dad Wrote:I loved the old CKC days!!!!!

Yeah me too. I was lucky enough to be named first team all CKC when i was a SR. and I think the plaque I received might have cost $1.50 to make.
64black&gold Wrote:Yeah me too. I was lucky enough to be named first team all CKC when i was a SR. and I think the plaque I received might have cost $1.50 to make.

Yeah, but it was inscribed in hieroglyphics. :biggrin:
Hatz Wrote:Actually in days of yore (70's & early 80's), Somerset was a member of the Central Kentucky Conference (CKC). :Thumbs:

Danville, Somerset, Lexington High (Henry Clay) and several others were charter members of the CKC when it formed in the late '20s or early '30s.

Some other schools in it were Lancaster High, Stanford High, Kentucky Military Institute, Paris, Nicholasville High, Richmond Madison . . . several others.
As I recall, the Mt. Sterling Trojans fared very well in the CKC in the mid and late 60's