Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 30 Breathitt County 15
Final.
I figured Breathitt would bounce back with a win tonight but i was wrong.
Breathitt loses again.
Congrats LCA
Congrats BC.. Keep your heads up.
We stopped the run big time,but our secondary is almost nonexistant.Gonna change some personnel or at least the positions they play.
I really expected the Bobcats to win this. Keep your heads up Breathitt!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[COLOR="Blue"]come on boys where is yours alls heads, i know you all can do this.
i have so much faith in you guys and you let me down now come on.

(positions)and whatever holcomb does he does and i really hope i dont have to hear about it but oh well im here to keep his head high and keep him thinking positive (he said he tried hard but i just dont know whats going wrong). but i mean its not like all these boys are going to the nfl or anything; i know they are better than what they are doing.

come on offense; you can do better than this.

ilove#26
[/COLOR]
Lexington Christian 9 7 7 7 30
Breathitt Co. 0 8 0 7 15
Scoring summary:

More details

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z0zsqkxJvW
Breathitt played well, but they kept on giving up big play after big play. The secondary needs to change, I was watching and a cornerback just stopped and then try to take off and get to the ball. Im not singleing anyone out, but after you blow coverage more than three times, I think its time for a change.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
bac2369 Wrote:I figured Breathitt would bounce back with a win tonight but i was wrong.

You and me both.
bac2369 Wrote:I figured Breathitt would bounce back with a win tonight but i was wrong.

Westside Wrote:You and me both.

As did I.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
And more bad snaps cost us too.There needs to be a change made at center too
I honestly think the first two games gave Breathitt a false sense of complacency.

IMO Fletcher needs to play running back beside Collins because he isn't that great at catching the ball but can run like the wind; I guess that is why I am no coach.

This is a tough part of schedule for Breathitt. I look for them to lose the next two: Johnson Central and Hazard. They should be ok in the district; although Estill may give them a tough game.

I agree with the previous poster. The secondard is very suspect. Whether that be due to the defense they are playing or personnel, I do not know. Someone said Breathitt is playing a zone; I have never liked a zone defense in high school football.
Grats LCA
Good job LCA
blue82 Wrote:I honestly think the first two games gave Breathitt a false sense of complacency.

IMO Fletcher needs to play running back beside Collins because he isn't that great at catching the ball but can run like the wind; I guess that is why I am no coach.

This is a tough part of schedule for Breathitt. I look for them to lose the next two: Johnson Central and Hazard. They should be ok in the district; although Estill may give them a tough game.

I agree with the previous poster. The secondard is very suspect. Whether that be due to the defense they are playing or personnel, I do not know. Someone said Breathitt is playing a zone; I have never liked a zone defense in high school football.

I think we have a good shot at Johnson Central if we can play offense.Our D can stop the run but not the pass and Johnson Central will be running the belly all night.
If Breathitt gets away from the zone coverage and goes with more a of man to man, or even mix it up with some man coverage they would be alot better. Breathitt needs a change at a cornerback, I watched and saw a corner for Breathitt STOP and then try to take back off and get back into coverage. Thats a huge no no!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:I think we have a good shot at Johnson Central if we can play offense.Our D can stop the run but not the pass and Johnson Central will be running the belly all night.
The Bobcats are small compared to JC on the line and they will wear the Bobcats down and pull away late. I think Breathitt will stay in the game early though.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

C.Clair Wrote:If Breathitt gets away from the zone coverage and goes with more a of man to man, or even mix it up with some man coverage they would be alot better. Breathitt needs a change at a cornerback, I watched and saw a corner for Breathitt STOP and then try to take back off and get back into coverage. Thats a huge no no!
Combo coverage would be effective IMO. Play man under with the speed backs and zone over with less speedy guys, then blitz the rest that are not covering anyone. There are not many QB's in the state that are effective and consistent under pressure. Stop the run and put the ball in the QB's hands and make him win the game, especially against a running team.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

congrats LCC