Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Honeycutt
I wish the best of luck to Coach Honeycutt for a successful season as I feel like he is an outstanding person and coach. KCC has the potential to be a good team and if they do it will surprise no one. However, a change of attitude by some players is in order for them to be a successful team.
[quote=OrangenowBlue]I wish the best of luck to Coach Honeycutt for a successful season as I feel like he is an outstanding person and coach. KCC has the potential to be a good team and if they do it will surprise no one. However, a change of attitude by some players is in order for them to be a successful team.[/QUOTE

I will grant you that things happened on the floor that would appear to an ordinary on-looker as disrespectful, but you were placing your biased judgment on what you saw and heard by KCC and not what intiated the "redneck" response. You are also not aware of the coach's response to his players.
Anyone who saw the game is aware of the player you are talking about and will understand why you are putting her down. You may be the basketball elder on the ridge, but it is not nice to attack young kids!