Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Aunt Zeituni Said She Owes U.S.A. Nothing
In an interview with Obama’s aunt Zeituni Onyango, who has live here illegally for years and has recieved public housing and disability checks. Zeituni said she owes this country nothing.

There is a video of the interview in the link below.

Despite what‘s she’s been given, Zeituni Onyango said flatly that she owes this country nothing in return. “But, it’s given you so much?” Elias asked. “So? It’s a free country under God,” was her terse response.
Elias then asked about her being a burden to the taxpayers:
[INDENT]When asked why the taxpayers should be burdened with her needs, the feisty Zeituni said, “This country is owned by almighty God. You people who preach Jesus Christ almighty God and the rest of it, you are here to help people, help the poor, help other countries and help women. That’s what the United States is supposed to do? And you have to give me my right [like any other] person’s right.”
[/INDENT]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-au...-anything/
Aunt Zeituni shares the same gimmee, gimmee, gimmee attitude that her famous nephew and his wife have. The difference is that having Aunt Zeituni on the welfare rolls is far, far cheaper than having Barack Obama et ux in the White House.
Lol? Is this a serious thread? Lets bring his aunt into it?
How does this being a free country mean that a person can come here illegally and recieve benefits, also illegal? She think because it's a free country that she doesn't have to follow the laws that make this country so great? She's an idiot.

I'm a Republican, and I don't support President Obama, at all, but I am unbiased. I call it like I see it, and this is bull ****. She owes every bit of money she received as benefits, just like anyone else that got them illegally. Citizen or not.
^ Great post
vundy33 Wrote:How does this being a free country mean that a person can come here illegally and recieve benefits, also illegal? She think because it's a free country that she doesn't have to follow the laws that make this country so great? She's an idiot.

I'm a Republican, and I don't support President Obama, at all, but I am unbiased. I call it like I see it, and this is bull ****. She owes every bit of money she received as benefits, just like anyone else that got them illegally. Citizen or not.

I agree 100%, im just curious to why this thread is about his aunt and her views. What importance is she?
I am actually going to defend Obama. I have alot of crazy people in my family too. I hope no one judges me on their actions. I really think we should examine where this is coming from. It said she is diabled. I am guessing its for a mental condition. The woman is obviously not of sound mind. The part about it that bothers me is not the fact that we support her but that she is here illegally. I am all for taking care of our sick but not other country's sick. They have their own tax systems for that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I agree 100%, im just curious to why this thread is about his aunt and her views. What importance is she?

When your the President, every little thing matters. :flush:
I do not agree with her views. 80-90% of ppl who draw checks are able enough to work.
the other 20-10% are really disabled. It's sad that the working man gets the shaft, and then you have someone like her that it doesn't even sound like she has lived here that long and is recieving benefits when this isn't her native country.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I agree 100%, im just curious to why this thread is about his aunt and her views. What importance is she?
Because the fact that she is in this country illegally, the federal government, the media, and her famous nephew all know where she is yet take no action to enforce the law of the land is a perfect illustration of the double standard that exists in this country. She feels perfectly confident that confessing to theft of public funds will result in no negative consequences.

Obama swore an oath to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. What is his excuse for not seeing that ICE enforces the law? Why is the media not demanding action, as they undoubtedly done had Bush looked the other way while a close relative flagrantly violated federal law?

I started this thread because I believe this how the majority of illegals who receive government aid view this country.