Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wildcats
80.77%
Rebels
19.23%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Ole Miss 10/2
wildcatk23 Wrote:i agree. Joker is just rich brooks in another body. Yes they can get you 2 a bowl game. But kentucky fans like to win more and more. Uk has got the money, go get a big time coach and let him recruit some big players.

Amen!
Let's bring Bobby Bowden out of retirement lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Dear Mr.I think that even though I only have 9 posts I can tell people they are "ludicris" for thinking UK won't be in the SEC championship game,

If you think UK has a shot at winning the SEC east....
you may be the most ludicrous(it's spelled different than the rapper's nameWink ) poster on here.
:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You have never been to a UK game then have you?

The fans boo hartline. The students scream mike you suck. Hartline has been consistent against horrible defenses, and as most of us said, When we played a SEC defense he would crumble. Right along with Joker and his conservative coaches.

:Thumbs:
Prediction: Cats by a touchdown.
Well after the game against the Gators I don't know how well the Wildcats are going to be able to handle the Road this year. The Wildcats are better than the Rebels IMO but since this a home game for them it gives them a very good chance to beat the Wildcats! Right now I'm going to say that UK will win this one in a barnburner!

UK - 31

Ole Miss - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Yeah, I can see that UK can win and can’t be beaten easily as I have seen the recent successful endeavor where UK earned some good marks and prove to be successful overall.
Cats bounce back from the Gator loss to win on the last drive of the game
This will be a good game, but i think Kentucky will win it. TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:Cats bounce back from the Gator loss to win on the last drive of the game

Does Hartline have a game-winning drive in him?
He's done it before!
The team with the ball last will win and I hope that team is Kentucky,Cats by four 42-38.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been gone for a couple of weeks, the Cats lose their first game and now the bandwagon is empty.

I must admit that I only have a few posts so I realize my football knowledge is thereby very limited, which I must say I didn't realize that your football knowledge is tied to your number of posts.

But here's my opinion anyway. Having watched UK football for over 40 years it is obvious that is program is in the right direction under the construction of Rich Brooks. The jury is still out on Joker but like I said 5 years ago, I'm not ready to give up on Joker either just like I wasn't ready to give up on RBrooks. Brooks came into this program and has done what no other coach was able to due with the exception of the "Bear". So many years I just wished we could have a winning season to no avail. We've been to a bowl 4 years in a row, yes it's not the sugar bowl or other similar bowls but it is a start. You've got to walk before you can run. Rome wasn't built in a day. If this program stays on the path bigger and brighter days are ahead.

As for the present day, I'm a die hard UK football fan and I hate losing to anybody. But going in I hope for a win in every game. Deep down I didn't beleive we would beat Florida so I wasn't surprised about the outcome, but I believe the season is hardly over just yet. Can we win the SEC east? Maybe not but that's why we play the games.

As for Hartline, I think he does give us the best chance to win this year. He has improved each year and will get better. Newtons time will come.

I'll get off here now. And now I'm one post closer to some of the experts on here.
64cat Wrote:I've been gone for a couple of weeks, the Cats lose their first game and now the bandwagon is empty.

I must admit that I only have a few posts so I realize my football knowledge is thereby very limited, which I must say I didn't realize that your football knowledge is tied to your number of posts.

But here's my opinion anyway. Having watched UK football for over 40 years it is obvious that is program is in the right direction under the construction of Rich Brooks. The jury is still out on Joker but like I said 5 years ago, I'm not ready to give up on Joker either just like I wasn't ready to give up on RBrooks. Brooks came into this program and has done what no other coach was able to due with the exception of the "Bear". So many years I just wished we could have a winning season to no avail. We've been to a bowl 4 years in a row, yes it's not the sugar bowl or other similar bowls but it is a start. You've got to walk before you can run. Rome wasn't built in a day. If this program stays on the path bigger and brighter days are ahead.

As for the present day, I'm a die hard UK football fan and I hate losing to anybody. But going in I hope for a win in every game. Deep down I didn't beleive we would beat Florida so I wasn't surprised about the outcome, but I believe the season is hardly over just yet. Can we win the SEC east? Maybe not but that's why we play the games.

As for Hartline, I think he does give us the best chance to win this year. He has improved each year and will get better. Newtons time will come.

I'll get off here now. And now I'm one post closer to some of the experts on here.

Very good post,agree with all your points,but one,I'm no way a expert.
UK all the way!!!!
Yoter00 Wrote:Well, I'm certainly happy that the UK coaching staff doesn't have the same thought pattern that you have. Hartline is a different player. He has been as consistant as anyone as of late. Granted, he had two picks, but there were also several dropped passes, and I dont know how many stupid penalties. Without Hartline we lose at Louisville, simple as that.

Beacause those last 8 games mean nothing.... Do you even read what your typing before you post it? This is the most ludacris comment I have ever read. I don't know whats obvious about anything; other than the Eastern division being very weak, and with a probable Florida loss next week to Bama, we are ALL sitting with 1 or more loss.

These are the kind of attitudes that I pray the players in Blue never hear about. Because you are a minority.

Actually yes i look at my keyboard while im typing. Say all you want but in the SEC, if you lose more than one game, your not going to the conference championship, barring some unbelievable circumstance.
Until KY grows them a pair and hires somebody with sense to run that program were going to be crappy every year. I am a KY fan and actually like Joker.
BUT, Joker cant recruit with Myer and Saban, or even Miles. I dont understand why its so hard for fans to realize that we have no chance every single year. Honestly, we cant even beat the CRAPPY Tennessee teams. More than likely we will lose at least 3 more SEC games unless we start playing better.
And its common sense that hiring Joker is going to bring the same things Brooks brought, hes pretty much been running the team for five years anyways, its going to be the same ole crap.
I for one, dont give a dang about playing Valley Community College in the Liberty Bowl, its pointless and means nothing.
If UK wants to establish something in football, which they wont, they need to spend the money they do on basketball and spend that much on football, but like i said, its not gonna happen. If I was UK i would atleast think about getting out of the SEC in football, ill take any bet anybody wants to take that UK will not win the SEC East for atleast another 5 years, maybe ten, and thats only because i dont know who is going to be where.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I agree. Joker is just rich brooks in another body. Yes they can get you 2 a bowl game. But kentucky fans like to win more and more. UK has got the money, go get a big time coach and let him recruit some big players.

Give Joker time, I think we'll do good under him. I believe with time Joker and Tee will have some big time players at UK.
4th and 6 and you throw behind the 1st down marker?>
Not looking good for the Cats after the 1st half. Ole Miss drives it down the field and punches it in.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It's not looking to good for my "last drive of the game" prediction
Someone is more than likely going to hate me saying this, but:
Hartline's timidness is a big reason for this embarrassing loss. Given they turned the ball over like they had too much popcorn before the game but Hartline throwing underneath on EVERY play has cost us BIG!
As far as defense goes...they need to completely revamp. Our defense is horribly bad.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Someone is more than likely going to hate me saying this, but:
Hartline's timidness is a big reason for this embarrassing loss. Given they turned the ball over like they had too much popcorn before the game but Hartline throwing underneath on EVERY play has cost us BIG!
As far as defense goes...they need to completely revamp. Our defense is horribly bad.

I knew after this loss that this type of quote would be uttered, never mind the Cobb and Matthews fumbles deep in UK territory and the horrible play of the defense.
Now I admit Hartline didn't have a great game, but his performance today was far from the reason for today's loss.
64cat Wrote:I knew after this loss that this type of quote would be uttered, never mind the Cobb and Matthews fumbles deep in UK territory and the horrible play of the defense.
Now I admit Hartline didn't have a great game, but his performance today was far from the reason for today's loss.

EXCELLENT POST!:Thumbs:
64cat Wrote:I knew after this loss that this type of quote would be uttered, never mind the Cobb and Matthews fumbles deep in UK territory and the horrible play of the defense.

No, but his performance over the past couple of years is a big part of the problem, honestly, you can not tell me Hartline is good, or even average. He sucks, plain and simple, hes never going to be any good period. To win in the SEC youre going to atleast need a QB that is going to the NFL someday, or was close to going to the NFL. I'm not sure Hartline would start at most mid major colleges. Please, this guys a joke and always will be.

As for the rest of the team, i believe they played ok. But when youre very limited in talent youre big time players cant make mistakes and we did today. Somethings got to change or you can expect to be dissapointed for the rest of the season.