Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball weather
I would like for the weather to get back on track so the Pickleball games could commence. The Judge is ready. I don't remember weather being like this into January so far.
what in the world is pickleball may I ask? I dont think I have ever heard of it.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I would like for the weather to get back on track so the Pickleball games could commence. The Judge is ready. I don't remember weather being like this into January so far.
Well, I figured you and the Judge retired & ran for the hills. I would indeed like to dish out a proper dose. I'd say Curly Bill would be more than happy to join up with me to take you guys down a notch.
I remember a HUGE thread on this before but never understood what it was.....little help for the dumb guys like Batpuff.....
Beef Wrote:I remember a HUGE thread on this before but never understood what it was.....little help for the dumb guys like Batpuff.....
Hey, you and BP could get together & take on some of the cowboys.
I played pickleball at school and Im preety good at it. I beat out gym teacher and he was alright lol
#_4 Wrote:I played pickleball at school and Im preety good at it. I beat out gym teacher and he was alright lol
What school would that be #4?
If it's the school I'm guessing you're from, you must have had a substitute that day you beat him......I heard you couldn't play in the creek.
lol I guess you don't know what school I'm from or who I am Mr. Ringo.
#_4 Wrote:lol I guess you don't know what school I'm from or who I am Mr. Ringo.
Maybe I don't, like I said I was only guessing
It is kind of like a smaller version of tennis played in the gym BP. Really fun to play doubles and the court is measured with a net 36in. from the floor like tennis. You have wooden paddles and use a hard plastic whiffleball.
News for you Ringo, Me and the Judge are ready and will play with no fans in the arena.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:News for you Ringo, Me and the Judge are ready and will play with no fans in the arena.
Say when!
lol sounds like fun
mmhhmm, this sounds like some stuff that you would see at South Floyd
Blackcat75 Wrote:lol sounds like fun
You'd love it