Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central(girls) 10 Lawrence County 0
Another big win for the Cougars as they remain undefeated.
Way to go !
Not sure about this one. LC's starting goalie gives up 4 in the first half so they change goalies and put a freshman with little experience in against a mighty offensive team. Makes you scratch your head a bit but then again we've been doing that for a few months now.
Dont follow soccer a lot but just looking over the threads it looks like Letcher girls have a really good soccer team. Whats there record? Are they talk of winning region and making noise at the state level?
:Cheerlead
There record is 16-0, and they are one of the favorites to win region. They are lead by junior Arianna Collins who leads the state in goals and assist. In my opinion she is a canadate for Miss Soccer!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
But they aren't ranked in the top 25. So either they get no respect or EKY soccer is just totally in a lower class compared to the rest of the state or a bit of both.
Yep, that's true. But has Eastern Ky ever gotten any respect in anything ????
csabo17 Wrote:Dont follow soccer a lot but just looking over the threads it looks like Letcher girls have a really good soccer team. Whats there record? Are they talk of winning region and making noise at the state level?

I think they have a good shot at winning the region as they are one of the favorites along with South Laurel and Pikeville. As far as making noise down the state, I do not believe mountain schools have caught up with the Lexington and Louisville area. Some teams such as LCC have been making up some ground but they have a long way to go. This is another sport dominated by the private schools.
Very true !!! Look at all public schools vs. the private schools and .....
Does anyone know if Miss Collins is being talked about for Miss Soccer? I hope she doesn't get penalized for being in Eastern Kentucky. She still has one more year left of Soccer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]