Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Rivers Commits To Duke
14thregionrules Wrote:theres no wondering about it were gonna win another one and with the recuits we had got this year were gonna have a chance to win it again this year and if we dont this year i know we will when austin rivers comes up at least two times while hes there

Now this my friend is a BOLD statement. Your pretty much guaranteeing that Rivers will win 2 National Championships while at Duke? I highly doubt him winning 2 in his career at Duke. Although Rivers is a fantastic player that will do lots of good for Duke. But 2 Championships? No way in my book.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Now this my friend is a BOLD statement. Your pretty much guaranteeing that Rivers will win 2 National Championships while at Duke? I highly doubt him winning 2 in his career at Duke. Although Rivers is a fantastic player that will do lots of good for Duke. But 2 Championships? No way in my book.

well thats your book and no1 said that about some of the boys that played at unc but you know they did
like every low life uk fan there all jealous i mean uk thought because they had the top 5 picks last year that they were tough stuff and what happen they got beat by west virgina what a joke so before u even think were tough stuff cause we got austin rivers were not sooo all u uk fans can dog on us Duke Fans all u want but all i can say is who is the 2010 Champions all yeah it was the Duke Bluedevils
DukeFan4life Wrote:like every low life uk fan there all jealous i mean uk thought because they had the top 5 picks last year that they were tough stuff and what happen they got beat by west virgina what a joke so before u even think were tough stuff cause we got austin rivers were not sooo all u uk fans can dog on us Duke Fans all u want but all i can say is who is the 2010 Champions all yeah it was the Duke Bluedevils

I like Duke but I hate run-on sentences Wink
^ lol.
DukeFan4life Wrote:like every low life uk fan there all jealous i mean uk thought because they had the top 5 picks last year that they were tough stuff and what happen they got beat by west virgina what a joke so before u even think were tough stuff cause we got austin rivers were not sooo all u uk fans can dog on us Duke Fans all u want but all i can say is who is the 2010 Champions all yeah it was the Duke Bluedevils

thats my boy like we always say you mess with one of us you got to mess with us all
14thregionrules Wrote:thats my boy like we always say you mess with one of us you got to mess with us all

:zzz: ... Looks like there are only 2 of you.