• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 39 Letcher Central 8
Final
This was on WYMT.
Harlan Co. 39 Letcher Central 8-Final
Lay it to em Black Bears!..Congrats!
Congrats harlan County.
congrats to HC
king360 Wrote:Lay it to em Black Bears!..Congrats!

Haha.. Your picture from The Waterboy cracks me up.. Nice job Black Bears. That was a very dominating victory.
Good win Harlan.
Congrats to HC faithful
Stay home tonight to catch a peek of the Black Bears and they flat out ran the ball down LCC throat.Smith had 4 TDs, he impressed me. Congrats HC, you guys have a good team over there.:Thumbs:
Congrats to my bears total domination..i think letcher had minus 15 yrds for the game and dillion smith is a beast!!! not the lcc team i am used to seeing just did'nt feel the same.
Great played game by the Bears the defense really looked good and the OL is getting better every game great job Bears.
Boo Boo bear Wrote:Congrats to my bears total domination..i think letcher had minus 15 yrds for the game and dillion smith is a beast!!! not the lcc team i am used to seeing just did'nt feel the same.

Wouldn't surprise me
Harlan Co. 39 Letcher Co. Central 8

Harlan Co. 16 9 0 14 39

Letcher Co. Central 0 0 0 8 8

Scoring summary:
H--Dylon Smith 3 run (Marcus McMillan run); H--Smith 44 run (Smith run); H--Jordy Brewer 17 run (Josh Jenkins kick); H--Safety; H--Smith 10 run (Jenkins kick); L--Ryan Hall 39 fumble return (Drew Bentley pass from Logan Johnson); H--Smith 51 run (Jenkins kick).
Records: Harlan Co. 5-1, Letcher Co. Central 1-5.
Harlan County proves again they are and will win this District.

Great job Harlan. Keep playing hard nose football.
Great win HC!!!
HB0669 Wrote:Harlan County proves again they are and will win this District.

Lol.
Good win for Tom Larkey and the Black Bears, I think it is time for you to come back to Mt. Vernon, lol.
LWC Wrote:Good win for Tom Larkey and the Black Bears, I think it is time for you to come back to Mt. Vernon, lol.

They definitely miss him! They haven't been the same since he left. Congrats Bears on the dominating win, can't wait for the game in Hazard. LCC's season is going down the drain FAST.
HB0669 Wrote:Harlan County proves again they are and will win this District.

yeah i think it,s between hc and cc ..TongueirateSho :flame:
LWC Wrote:Good win for Tom Larkey and the Black Bears, I think it is time for you to come back to Mt. Vernon, lol.

:dontthink Behave!
Great win for the Black Bears!!!! This "Friends of Coal Bowl" is gonna be a lot of fun between these two communities for years to come. A lot of coal miners and coal minning related jobs between these two communitites. The trophy they had made is awesome. Wish someone would post a picture of it. Really nice!

Thanks to these COAL companies for sponsoring this event:
Alpha Naural Resources
Black Mountain Resources
Cumberland River Coal
Harlan Cumberland Coal
Lone Mountain Processing Inc.
Sapphire Coal
Boo Boo bear Wrote:yeah i think it,s between hc and cc ..TongueirateSho :flame:

Thanks for the lol.
How bout them Black Bears! They totally dominated on both sides of the ball. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Cubs win!!!
Quote:yeah i think it,s between hc and cc

and perry :eyeroll:
If I'm not mistaken didn't LCC have -15 yards of offense?
ouchh...
Mama Bear Wrote::dontthink Behave!

Big Grin :Clap:
The worst game in LCC history. Congrats Bears!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
#2 didn't have a chance all night, LCC's line was bigger, but the Black Bears were stronger. It's like in the huddle the defense would say I'll meet you at the QB! Good win Bears! Feeding Time!
da Bears are awful good. Congrats. LCC - keep your head up. This year really will end eventually and you will get to reset with a new alignment and a fresh start. You will be fine.