Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0
Final
Did not see this comin..Congrats Trinity!
Wow!
I'm speachless... just wow!
Really surprised by the margin here.
Amazing. Thought 3 points would be max spread here. Doesn't pay to think when Trinity shows up I guess. Wow. Do you just go ahead and award them the 6A trophy now or go ahead and go through the motions?
Football1 Wrote:Amazing. Thought 3 points would be max spread here. Doesn't pay to think when Trinity shows up I guess. Wow. Do you just go ahead and award them the 6A trophy now or go ahead and go through the motions?

Based on this week yes. Based on last week NO!
Stardust Wrote:Based on this week yes. Based on last week NO!

did they have their qb back?
This series is a classic, remember that X beat Trinity in a couple of games in the past , but lost the final game. I think that Trinity will still win it all, but their next game will be much closer.
Wow, I missed this one by a long shot. I figured this one would have been a lot closer.
Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0
Trinity 7 20 7 14 48
St. Xavier 0 0 0 0 48
Scoring summary:
T--Brandon Weyhing 14 fumble return (Joe Crenshaw kick); T--James Quick 14 pass from Trey Wright (kick failed); T--Derek Bishop 1 run (Crenshaw kick); T--Ryan Steffey 9 pass from Wright (Crenshaw kick); T--Bishop 14 run (Crenshaw kick); T--Bishop 66 run (Crenshaw kick); T--Daylyn Dawkins 31 run (Crenshaw kick).
Records: Trinity 5-1, St. Xavier 4-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11BslCYzY
I am truly amazed that this was the margin of this game, I cannot recall a St. X and Trinity game this lopsided...
So how many times has St.X been shutout?
I thought this one would have been much closer.
What??!! :yikes:

What happened to St. X in this game?

Congrats Trinity!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Looks like a lot of people was off on this one..
GJ Trinity