Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
80.00%
Ryle
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(#9-6A) Simon Kenton @ (#5-6A) Ryle 10/8
Thoughts and predictions ?
Does not look like Elliott will be able to play for Ryle. At minimum, he has a consussion based on the shot he took from Camels Tyler Durham. Without Travis, the Raiders must rely on the arm and legs of Conner Hempel. With the way the Pioneers have played defense this year, I see an upset in the making. It's going to come down to Chad Lawrence (SK QB) versus Conner Hempel (Ryle QB) and what both can get done with their arm and legs. Just witnessing the Raider D, I think that Chad will have the most success.
Stardust Wrote:Does not look like Elliott will be able to play for Ryle. At minimum, he has a consussion based on the shot he took from Camels Tyler Durham. Without Travis, the Raiders must rely on the arm and legs of Conner Hempel. With the way the Pioneers have played defense this year, I see an upset in the making. It's going to come down to Chad Lawrence (SK QB) versus Conner Hempel (Ryle QB) and what both can get done with their arm and legs. Just witnessing the Raider D, I think that Chad will have the most success.

Have to agree, I think Chad has proven this year he can do it thru the air or with his legs. Ryle has depended an awful lot on Elliot's legs. I'll take SK by two TD's.
Tough time for your big back to take an injury, and an arguement for not having your best player go both ways. We'll see what Ryle is made of.
Cooper coaches said they felt fairly good going into the Ryle game because they are more one demensional on offense. They felt going into the SK game that they were in big trouble because they spread the offense out and makes it tough on the D. I have to think SK's more balance offense will make the difference in the game with Ryle (even more now that Elliot is probably out). If SK focuses on stopping the run and has success, I do not think Ryle's passing attack is strong enough to pull out a win. I like SK in this game by 14-17 pts.