Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Night 2010 - Predictions
Republicans end the night with at least a 50-50 split in the Senate and pick up 65+ seats in the House. The night is going to go much worse for Democrats than the media has been suggesting. The enthusiasm gap is the widest that it has been since 1928.

What does everybody else expect to happen tomorrow?
I am concerned about all the phantom votes that will surely be cast in Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, etc. These votes are "cast" each election and they often determine the outcome. Therefore, candidates such as Toomey, Kirk, Angle, and Rossi better run up a material margin or, in the end, they will lose.
Truth Wrote:I am concerned about all the phantom votes that will surely be cast in Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, etc. These votes are "cast" each election and they often determine the outcome. Therefore, candidates such as Toomey, Kirk, Angle, and Rossi better run up a material margin or, in the end, they will lose.

Give us some factual information to back up your statements. I do mean FACTS not opinions.
I predict a big gain for the Republicans. However, I must be honest and say that I have paid little attention to this election. Typically, whenever the mood is shifting against the President's party, the opposing party usually gains seats.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Give us some factual information to back up your statements. I do mean FACTS not opinions.

ONB, if you are this clueless now..... heaven forbid how blank your mind will be after midnight. Such acts, as stated by Truth, have been in the news and on the airways many times in recent years.... You won't find it on MSNBC or CNN........ Research it....
ONB:

A classic example would be the recent Senate race in Minn. Hundreds of ballots found in the trunk of a car that were overwhelmingly for Al Franken. If this isn't recent enough, we can wait until later this week and see if something else comes up....