Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co Updated Stats 10/7
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I bet he believes in:

Don't flash your lights at a car at night with no lights on.

Bigfoot roams the hills of Washington state.

Mountain Lions are in Florence Ky. in the Wild!

Loch-ness is real.

King Kong did take New York.

IF you find your self sucked up into a Tornado and then placed in a very foreign land ......say Cincinnati , simply click your heels together and say 3x "no place like home" and you will be home.

Don't travel through the Bermuda triangle.

EKY people live their lives barefoot with no teeth and Mtn. Dew in hand at all times.

I think we get the point.

:lmao:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I bet he believes in:

Don't flash your lights at a car at night with no lights on.

Bigfoot roams the hills of Washington state.

Mountain Lions are in Florence Ky. in the Wild!

Loch-ness is real.
King Kong did take New York.

IF you find your self sucked up into a Tornado and then placed in a very foreign land ......say Cincinnati , simply click your heels together and say 3x "no place like home" and you will be home.

Don't travel through the Bermuda triangle.

EKY people live their lives barefoot with no teeth and Mtn. Dew in hand at all times.

I think we get the point.

:thatsfunn

FWIW, "Loch-ness" is REAL. It's the monster that's fiction but the Lake at Ness is real. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:beat 4A Knox Central #7 in 4A 21-7 on the road.

beat 5A Johnson Central #8 in 5A 42-18

beat 2A Green Co now #11, was #7 when Bell Co beat them. 61-12. Last I checked Lone Oak was #3 in 4A who Green Co just beat.

Soddy Daisy we play tomorrow is also ranked in Tennessee.

Now it looks like when we play Harlan Co they will also be ranked in 5A...

Johnson Central in 5A
Green Co in 2A
Knox Central in 4A
SD in 6A
Harlan Co in 5A

WOW we played such a WEAK schedule this year. 5/10 being ranked in the State when we beat them or when we will play them in Harlan Co. Confusedhh:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Now it looks like when we play Harlan Co they will also be ranked in 5A...

Johnson Central in 5A
Green Co in 2A
Knox Central in 4A
SD in 6A
Harlan Co in 5A

WOW we played such a WEAK schedule this year. 5/10 being ranked in the State when we beat them or when we will play them in Harlan Co. Confusedhh:

While I've never challenged Bell's schedule, I think they play a challenging one, is it not more relevant to see how teams rank and/or finish the year than how they are ranked when one plays them?
Hatz Wrote:While I've never challenged Bell's schedule, I think they play a challenging one, is it not more relevant to see how teams rank and/or finish the year than how they are ranked when one plays them?

I understand...

SD is 5-3
Johnson Central is 6-2
Knox Central is 6-2
Green Co is 5-3

Harlan Co should be 8-1 when we play them.