Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds get the broom. Phillies complete sweep.
Well the Reds finished their biggest choke job in the history of their franchise tonite with a dissapointing loss to the Phils.
How can the best defensive teamin baseball commit so many errors? It is so frustrating.
Another underachieving team from useless nut country.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Another underachieving team from useless nut country.

WHAT!!!???? Are you serious!???
Underachieving? This Reds team is the first team in 15 years to make it to the postseason with so many young players and it can be considered underachieving. They could have made it a little bit of a better series and got to the Phillies pitchers in a better fashion but there is no shame in losing to the best team in the league. This is going to be a stepping stone for the Reds in the long run and they have put a jolt into the baseball franchise getting the fans excited and with this bright of a future WE ALL should be proud of the achievements of this young team and prepare for the playoff runs to come!!!TongueirateSho
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Another underachieving team from useless nut country.

Underachieving??? I never dreamed they would win the division. I am happy with that. Unfortunately, I think the Reds were too.
MVP2 is crying right now somewhere lol..
j/k MVP
Thing about the Reds is that, they will be just as good if not better next year. With their young players and growing experience the sky is the limit for a few more years!!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
And the dream ends.....
better luck next year
Well i guess there's always next year but it's kinda hard to forget possibly the most embarrassing meltdown that I have ever seen from the Reds going from the regular season to the post season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ballers Wrote:MVP2 is crying right now somewhere lol..
j/k MVP

Ive been crying all day bro. Nah, I think the Reds had a great season not the way I wanted it to end but we did win the division and that happy any Reds fan happy coming into the season not excepting that. As SDK said we'll be just as good next year if not better and all have that playoff experience. Congrats Reds.
Man I am so excited to get next year started. Bring on the Cardinals again!!!
[SIZE="4"]
The greatest event in October is when baseball ends. Baseball on television may be one of the most boring sports behind golf and tennis.
^ disagree.... But to each his own. I would rather watch baseball then watch Sportscenter highlight every NFL game over and over and then discuss each game over and over for the whole week.
[SIZE="4"]
Actually college football games are starting on Tuesday night now so there is football every night. I enjoy baseball highlights and even enjoy it live, especially high school and college. On television, professional baseball is like watching the highway department. Two men working and seven watching. It is like watching paint dry.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Actually college football games are starting on Tuesday night now so there is football every night. I enjoy baseball highlights and even enjoy it live, especially high school and college. On television, professional baseball is like watching the highway department. Two men working and seven watching. It is like watching paint dry.

Lol .... well I love baseball and I agree it is an acquired liking. I have always been exposed to it seeing as a the Reds are second or third favorite team behind UK basketball and maybe UK football.
[SIZE="4"]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Actually college football games are starting on Tuesday night now so there is football every night. I enjoy baseball highlights and even enjoy it live, especially high school and college. On television, professional baseball is like watching the highway department. Two men working and seven watching. It is like watching paint dry.

LOL^^ :lmao:
I like watching some teams play.. But I agree, most of the time baseball leaves me with no interest.. Only the big hitters like Pujols keeps me entertained.
The only reason I watch the Yankees is because baseball bores me a bit but they always seem to keep the action going.
zaga_fan Wrote:The only reason I watch the Yankees is because baseball bores me a bit but they always seem to keep the action going.

LOL. No wonder, they have a hall of famer at every position. I do like watching the Yankees and Red Sox as you never know what is going to happen.