Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co vs Perry Central 10/15
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I was there Zaga, lol. Were you the nut in the camo and doctor's mask???

That man just had a lung transplant about a year and a half ago. I remember when he could barely walk around. I loved seeing him up and screaming.
I did see you then...you were down on the bottom row. I told my hubby I thought one of you down there was probably Zaga cause I thought I heard you say something about Aslan. You had a guy in a red and white jacket that had JORDAN on the back of it with you didn't you???
king360 Wrote:That man just had a lung transplant about a year and a half ago. I remember when he could barely walk around. I loved seeing him up and screaming.

No offense...I figured he probably had some kind of lung problem. I was just talking about him up screaming bloody murder and waving his arms around, lol.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I did see you then...you were down on the bottom row. I told my hubby I thought one of you down there was probably Zaga cause I thought I heard you say something about Aslan. You had a guy in a red and white jacket that had JORDAN on the back of it with you didn't you???

Confusedhh:
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:No offense...I figured he probably had some kind of lung problem. I was just talking about him up screaming bloody murder and waving his arms around, lol.

None Taken!.lol
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:I did see you then...you were down on the bottom row. I told my hubby I thought one of you down there was probably Zaga cause I thought I heard you say something about Aslan. You had a guy in a red and white jacket that had JORDAN on the back of it with you didn't you???

Didnt spot the KING!.lol

Yep Wink
Aslan and Commodore Colonel were there with me.
I can't indicate who they were though.....that's a violation of rule #13:eyeroll:

King made a brief appearance as well.
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep Wink
Aslan and Commodore Colonel were there with me.
I can't indicate who they were though.....that's a violation of rule #13:eyeroll:

King made a brief appearance as well.

Confusedhh:
I say PCC is in for a rough night!...Go Black Bears!

HC-35
PCC-20
:ChairHit:
What are PCC's home uniform colors?....anyone?:please:
Go bears!
If the BlackBears defense is on point it will be a game. If the BlackBear D is slightly off PCC offense will make make it nitghtmare!! Good luck to both and no hoping no injuries for either team. I am looking for Harlan Co. to pull the upset with a more experienced coach.
WOW! Look at how i just wrote and mispelled all that? Guess my fingers do not work right after digging a whole pond with a shovel today.
Only about 20 more posts and it will be like the original thread lol.
Im saying HC by 3
Hilbily Wrote:If the BlackBears defense is on point it will be a game. If the BlackBear D is slightly off PCC offense will make make it nitghtmare!! Good luck to both and no hoping no injuries for either team. I am looking for Harlan Co. to pull the upset with a more experienced coach.

The Filthy Animals will be ready.
Mama Bear Wrote:The Filthy Animals will be ready.

:Thumbs:..Harlan Co.lol
Harlan Co. better hope they have some fast defensive backs or it could be a long night.
king360 Wrote::Thumbs:..Harlan Co.lol

That's the name of our Defense king.
Mama Bear Wrote:That's the name of our Defense king.

Fits well.:eyeroll:
Quote:What are PCC's home uniform colors?....anyone

black
king360 Wrote:Harlan Co. better hope they have some fast defensive backs or it could be a long night.

The ball carrier probably won't make it to our db's.
The Filthy Animals has been working hard all week and they are ready to go. Perry doesn't have a chance.

Harlan- 35
Perry- 21

GO BLACK BEARS!!
PCC at home
Quote:
What are PCC's home uniform colors?....anyone

black

Why thank you JHILLBILLY!...I'd hate to come dressed supporting the wrong team!....And might I add...What a lovely smile you have!:biggrin:
king360 Wrote:Harlan Co. better hope they have some fast defensive backs or it could be a long night.

It's going to be a long night for that defense anyway.
It was a defense game last year but i think there will be about 2 more touchdowns scored in this one.

PCC 27
Harlan 23
The Black Bears are going to Perry Central with hopes of gaining some respect from PCC, Aslan, Zaga, King360, and maybe WYMT's top ten.... NAW the Bears aint interested in gaining respect now. They want the WIN and thats it!!!! The Bears do have a talented QB who can throw it. Don't be surprised. The Bears will be coming and coming hard, right at 'em, no tricks, busting from every angle. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Turn it down a notch.
Quote:The Black Bears are going to Perry Central with hopes of gaining some respect from PCC, Aslan, Zaga, King360, and maybe WYMT's top ten.... NAW the Bears aint interested in gaining respect now. They want the WIN and thats it!!!! The Bears do have a talented QB who can throw it. Don't be surprised. The Bears will be coming and coming hard, right at 'em, no tricks, busting from every angle. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!

im guessing your their head coach huh? you got it all figured out. its to bad thats not gonna be enough though.

pcc rolls @home