Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McCreary Central
4.35%
Bell County
95.65%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Bell Co 10/22
Another game where the JV will play after halftime and freshmen will play 4th quarter.

I say Cory Davenport will sit this game out as well for more rest before the Harlan Co game and playoffs. :worthy:

Bell Co wins 70-0.....:yikes:
Bell big, 67-0.
Big blowout win.

As bad as the Madison Southern score was, this will be much worse because McCreary Central is much worse than the Eagles.
Bell Wins this Big :ChairHit:
3wishes Wrote:Big blowout win.

As bad as the Madison Southern score was, this will be much worse because McCreary Central is much worse than the Eagles.

Bell will definately win this game on their terms but being a true and faithfull Raider fan I see it as my civic duty to point out that even though Madison Southern won our game 40-8 and rightly so, I find the need to post again that the offensive yardage was right at equal for this game. McCreary shot themself in the foot(ball) and when they did Madison (to their credit) captilized. My original post stated that the defense that played better (because both has struggled all year) would win and that's exactly what happened. I salute Madison southern for their win but to say that McCreary is much worse, which should just say worse because much worse is bad english, is an overstatement to say the least. I just hope McCreary doesn't get anyone hurt this Friday because after watching Lynn Camp last Friday night they should have a great opportunity to get win # 2 and end the season on a positive note.TongueirateSho
Sorry HOP but McCreary is much worse. Bell easily.
William Muney Wrote:Sorry HOP but McCreary is much worse. Bell easily.

Than who? Again that is bad english, should just say worse. Agree Bell wins easily. It's ok though I don't expect much out of an out of practice outlaw that is to old to get on his horse!:biggrin:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Another game where the JV will play after halftime and freshmen will play 4th quarter.

I say Cory Davenport will sit this game out as well for more rest before the Harlan Co game and playoffs. :worthy:

Bell Co wins 70-0.....:yikes:

Cory is more than likely sit out. He will not practice at all this week.
HouseofPain Wrote:Than who? Again that is bad english, should just say worse. Agree Bell wins easily. It's ok though I don't expect much out of an out of practice outlaw that is to old to get on his horse!:biggrin:

Worse than everyone I guess? Leslie was missing their best players when MCC played them.
William Muney Wrote:Worse than everyone I guess? Leslie was missing their best players when MCC played them.

Finally I am making some progress! :Clap:
Bell County wins by a whole lot
Bell County wins, snooze!!!
People may call me cruel or stupid when I post this prediction:

Bell County 77-0
HouseofPain Wrote:Than who? Again that is bad english, should just say worse. Agree Bell wins easily. It's ok though I don't expect much out of an out of practice outlaw that is to old to get on his horse!:biggrin:

To call a spade a spade, you talked about the bad English, it should be too, not to. Big Grin
Good lord Bell could score 100 if they wanted to, JV will be in by the 2nd quarter. Just hope for a clean game with no injuries.

Bell 70
McCreary 0
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Good lord Bell could score 100 if they wanted to, JV will be in by the 2nd quarter. Just hope for a clean game with no injuries.

Bell 70
McCreary 0

:Thumbs:
LWC Wrote:To call a spade a spade, you talked about the bad English, it should be too, not to. Big Grin

:lmao:
Bell County
Bell 84-0. Bell will have 55 at the hafe. they will score on a kick off return, punt return, on defence, Pass and Run
Wow this game is gonna be a bad one if we are giving English lessons on the thread!! Bell BIG in this one, JV playing most of it, Love watching the big boys play but its nice sometimes to have a couple games to see what the future holds cause its not possible to make JV games. And this will officially make Bell district champs!

Bell 83
Mc 0

Bell District Champs :champ:
If this game isn't the "Blowout of the Week" in the state, it's only because Jackson County also travels to Somerset.
Yeah, the hardest part of this one is wondering how many points Coach Hilton is going to let his boys get in this one??!!

Bell Co. - 77

McCreary Central - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Gitback Coach Wrote:If this game isn't the "Blowout of the Week" in the state, it's only because Jackson County also travels to Somerset.

Should be interesting to see who scores more points!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:To call a spade a spade, you talked about the bad English, it should be too, not to. Big Grin

I'll take it like a man, I missed that one. According to William Muney that was much worse english!:lmao:

William Muney Wrote::lmao:

I will see your :lmao: and raise you 3 more :lmao::lmao::lmao:
leecoukfan Wrote:Should be interesting to see who scores more points!

Someone should start a thread and add a poll to see what everyone thinks on the subject!TongueirateSho
bell county 87 to 0
HouseofPain Wrote:Someone should start a thread and add a poll to see what everyone thinks on the subject!TongueirateSho

From what I have seen an heard, everyone seems to think that Bell County is going to score more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:From what I have seen an heard, everyone seems to think that Bell County is going to score more.

Bell is sure to score a bunch but so will Somerset they have a very potent offense! Just thought it would be interesting!
What is sad about all this, Is McCreary has to play Bell for the nexy four yrs