Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Hughes High School
Three church (not surprising) van loads of students from Hughes were bussed to cast early ballots. The "field trip" took place during regular school hours. As the students left the bus to vote, they were handed a sample ballot which contained only the names of the Democrat candidates. After voting, the students were taken for ice cream.

Four other area schools are scheduled for a similar "learning experience".

Since I was not familiar with Hughes, I looked the school up at its webpage. I assume that the other four schools will have a similar student body to that of Hughes. I feel sure that Summit Country Day will not be one of the other schools.

By the way, my source was Cincinnati.Com (Enquirer)
This is yet another example of the hypocrisy of the left when it comes to holding fair elections.

Democrats do things like this in every election. Michelle Obama, a Harvard educated lawyer, campaigned in a Chicago polling place after she cast her ballot recently. The reaction by a top Ilinois State Board of Elections official?

[INDENT]
Quote:"You kind of have to drop the standard for the first lady, right?" the official explained late Thursday. "I mean, she's pretty well liked and probably doesn't know what she's doing."
[/INDENT]

Yeah, sure. A Harvard educated lawyer married to a career politician does not know that it is illegal to campaign near the voting booths. :eyeroll:

Intimidating voters on election day by wielding nighsticks is also fine with Democrats as long as it is their supporters doing the intimidating.

[Image: http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/im...97x224.jpg]